Bali Villa Living responds to Bali's bounce back!

Old December 16th, 2007, 08:40 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
BVL

Default Bali Villa Living responds to Bali's bounce back!

It's official. Bali is back as one of the world's most popular
islands. Recent polls conducted by a number of influential travel
magazines place Bali as "World's Best Resort Island", "World's most
popular island" and "Asia's Number One Holiday choice".

As a result, the established Bali Villa experts, Bali Villa Living,
has expanded their range of services from rental of luxury villas, to
now offer land and villas for sale.

"Visitor numbers to Bali are at all time highs" said Budi Harianto,
founder and CEO of Bali Villa Living. "Confidence in the tourism and
property ownership sector is also running very high. This claim is
supported by the spate of new building projects such as six new five
star hotels, three new "upscale" resorts, several new privately owned
luxury villas and the talk of a new airport to serve Bali's North West
coast and the construction of a major new 4 lane carriageway, linking
the East coast of Bali (Candi Dasa and Klung Kung province)"

Existing and new clients can get all the information they want about
Bali property rental and ownership on the new website http://www.balivillaliving.com

We look forward to welcoming you to a beautiful Bali soon
Old December 16th, 2007, 05:42 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:40:28 -0800 (PST), BVL
wrote in

:

[...]

IMHO, an excellent and professional post! The subject line is
one of the best I've seen.

I'm not easily impressed, but am not only impressed by the post
itself, but the web site is outstanding!

I strongly suggest that all readers have a look at it. I admit
that haven't fully explored it, but I intend to as time permits.

Cheers,
Kangaroo16
Sydney, 4:42 AM, Monday 17 Dec.
Old December 16th, 2007, 11:36 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

On Dec 16, 9:42 am, kangaroo16 wrote:
[...]

This newsgroup is rec.travel.australia+nz NOT rec.travel.bali.

I'm not easily impressed, but am not only impressed by the post
itself, but the web site is outstanding!

I strongly suggest that all readers have a look at it.

I admit that haven't fully explored it, but I intend to as time permits.

Do what you like in your own time please - don't see any reason/s why
you need to
tell the world what you will be doing.
Won't be too long before you will be informing the group as to when
you will be taking your next [fill in with
your choice of activity].

Cheers,
Kangaroo16
Sydney, 4:42 AM, Monday 17 Dec.- Hide quoted text -

Why do you not support the newsgroup per it's Charter?
And don't come at me with it being an unmoderated group line either.
Support the newsgroup for what it was formed for and take the time to
report non-relevant i.e. off topic posts
for exactly what they are - spam.

kangaroo16a with a valid email address
not to be confused with the American who has calls himself an
Australian; supports spam and posts with an invalid email address
Old December 16th, 2007, 11:42 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

On Dec 16, 12:40 am, BVL wrote:

Deleted text - not relevant to this newsgroup.

Spammmer!

kangaroo16a with a valid email address
not to be confused with an American who calls himself an
Australian; supporter of spam and posts with an invalid email address
Old December 17th, 2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:42:14 -0800 (PST),
wrote in

:

On Dec 16, 12:40 am, BVL wrote:

Deleted text - not relevant to this newsgroup.

In your not so humble opinion? ....Doesn't matter of course, as
I don't believe in attempted censorship. However, you have a
right to your opinion.

Do you consider yourself interested in religion, more
specifically Christian? Have you read the Bible?

Are you familiar with the KJV verse
1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged"
in Matthew 7?

http://www.bartleby.com/108/40/7.html

Spammmer!

Your opinion, but don't expect me to agree with you.

kangaroo16a with a valid email address

So what?

not to be confused with an American who calls himself an
Australian; supporter of spam and posts with an invalid email address

Not a supporter of spam, and my ISP discourages posting valid
e-mail addresses. All this does is encourage loads of spam.

Why do you consider a "valid email address" important in any way?

If you wish to criticise me, why not do it on this open group?

Surely you aren't ignorant enough to assume that anything is
really "private" these days?

Why do you think that all Internet messages have a unique
identification number?

If you don't understand the meaning of "unique" consult your
dictionary, if you have one, or check the definition on the net.

I would be happy enough to try to explain the word to you, but am
not sure that I could get down to your level. :-)

Cheers,
Kangaroo16
Sydney 12:09 PM, Monday 17 December 2007
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +11 hours

Old December 17th, 2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz, misc.immigration.australia+nz
[email protected]

On Dec 16, 12:40 am, BVL wrote:

Deleted text - not relevant to this newsgroup.

In your not so humble opinion?

Oh look what I found in a search. You do know how to search outside
of Wikipedia don't you?

POSTING GUIDELINES
This newsgroup IS for discussion on accommodation, trains, planes,
interesting routes, sights to see and festivals or events in
Australia
and New Zealand. It should NOT include discussion on how Australia
is
governed, or what the economic growth of Australia is, or other
statistical, social or political discussion (this type of discussion
is more appropriate for the existing group soc.culture.australian,
or
soc.culture.new-zealand). For discussion on travelling in Asia use:
rec.travel.asia.

ALL advertising is inappropriate and should be directed to the group
rec.travel.marketplace.

CHARTER: rec.travel.australia+nz
rec.travel.australia+nz is intended to be an unmoderated forum for
discussing issues that are of interest to travellers intending to
visit Australia and New Zealand. It would help them to find
information about Australia and New Zealand that would help them to
plan an enjoyable trip.

This would include discussion on accommodation, trains, planes,
interesting routes, sights to see and festivals or events.

It would not include discussion on how Australia is governed, or
what
the economic growth of Australia is, or other statistical, social or
political discussion (this type of discussion is more appropriate
for
the existing group soc.culture.australian).

All advertising is inappropriate and should be directed to the group
rec.travel.marketplace.

....Doesn't matter of course, as
I don't believe in attempted censorship. However, you have a
right to your opinion.

Censorship? One of your favourite words isn't it. You use it
frequently don't you!
You are unable to understand the difference between respect of a
Charter; outright spam i.e. not relevant
to the newsgroup/off topic/commercial et al; and unmoderated.
And no, it is not about any attempt to 'censor' you either.
This is an unmoderated group but it does not give you the right to
make it, or any other Usenet newsgroup, your
own personal posting board for whatever tickles your fancy at the
time.

Nor does it give you the right to tell people they are or may suffer
'obsessive/compulsive' disorders [15 times now to date] or one of the
many other terms you frequently use such as 'social point of view';
obsessive; not to mention the use of the word psychological [13 to
date].

This newsgroup and misc.immigraton.australia+nz are about what their
Charters' state and NOT about what you feel is relevant i.e. off topic
posts that have nothing to do with the group;

However, the Charter states:

All advertising is inappropriate and should be directed to the group
rec.travel.marketplace.

Do you consider yourself interested in religion, more
specifically Christian? Have you read the Bible?

This is not a newsgroup to discuss who reads the Bible or any book for
that matter.

Are you familiar with the KJV verse
1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged"
in Matthew 7?

http://www.bartleby.com/108/40/7.html

Spammer!

Your opinion, but don't expect me to agree with you.

Interesting that you chose to take a reply I made to another poster
that had "nothing to do with you and your posting" and insert it into
your reply.
If you wanted to reply, it would have been courteous for you to have
done so 'in that posting'.

I do not expect you to agree with me period.
Again, you support off topic [which incidentally you also post],
commercial and non relevant threads.
You have not been around long enough to realise that these are exactly
what has killed many a Usenet newsgroup.

kangaroo16a with a valid email address

So what?

I am not afraid to post a valid email address.
Or as you may say, 'I've got the balls to'.

not to be confused with an American who calls himself an
Australian; supporter of spam and posts with an invalid email address

Not a supporter of spam, and my ISP discourages posting valid
e-mail addresses. All this does is encourage loads of spam.

So in one breath you support spam and in the next breath, you say you
do not support spam!
Make your mind up!
Again, as asked elsewhere, please post the url to the TOS/AUP part of
your Agreement with your ISP that states they actively discourage
people from using fake email addresses.

Why do you consider a "valid email address" important in any way?
If you wish to criticise me, why not do it on this open group?

What do you think I have been doing then? Whittling away on a
piece of log?

Surely you aren't ignorant enough to assume that anything is
really "private" these days?

Why do you think that all Internet messages have a unique
identification number?

You have shown your lack of experience is Usenet by the above
statement.

If you don't understand the meaning of "unique" consult your
dictionary, if you have one, or check the definition on the net.

I would be happy enough to try to explain the word to you, but am
not sure that I could get down to your level. :-)

I am far above 'your level'.
It pains me to have to bend to *your level*.

Cheers,
Kangaroo16

deleted irrelevant other than for the poster's own ego.

kangaroo16a with a valid email address
not to be confused with an American who calls himself an
Australian; supports spam and has a invalid email address