Mountain Dew store in UK

Old October 19th, 2004, 06:07 PM
David

Default Mountain Dew store in UK

Hey Peter

I think I'm about to make your day !!

I get my MD fix from a site called American Soda in The UK the url is
www.americansoda.com

It costs around £20 for 24 cans and that includes the delivery. I hear
what you say about cybercandy plus they are never in stock !!

Laters
Old October 19th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Rudy

It costs around £20 for 24 cans and that includes the delivery. I hear
what you say about cybercandy plus they are never in stock !!

Geez thats rough! I last paid $5.00 USD for 2-12 packs in Cheyenne
Wyoming.
Whats that, 2 quid ?

Old October 21st, 2004, 05:02 PM
Stephen Farrow

Rudy wrote:

It costs around £20 for 24 cans and that includes the delivery. I hear
what you say about cybercandy plus they are never in stock !!

Geez thats rough! I last paid $5.00 USD for 2-12 packs in Cheyenne
Wyoming.
Whats that, 2 quid ?

£3, give or take (actually a little bit more).

Mountain Dew isn't generally sold in the UK, so it has to be imported specially.
That's why it's so expensive (just as, here in Canada, stores selling British
products not sold in regular supermarkets charge a great deal more for their
wares than the stuff would cost at Tesco or Sainsbury's in Britain).

--
Stephen

It turns out that everybody likes a good goat's tongue. Rock
groups, covens, and Greek cookbooks.