Bonaire by Cruise

Old June 6th, 2006, 06:05 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises

Default Real source of Bonaire reef damage

Thus spake "Elliot M. Cramer" :

seems to me that you are ALL assholes; please go somewhere else

We're staying, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

oe English wrote:
Clifford Beshers wrote:
Lee Bell wrote:

Congratulations. You've just quoted the biggest asshole in usenet
history,

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Who appointed you almighty giver of such an important award, eh? Damn
Floridians bypassing the voting process again!

We need nominations, position statements, primaries, debates! So
many, many choices, this must be done properly!

Now the first thing we need is an impartial nominating committee...

I will participate on the committee - I can be impartial. But I don't
need a nomination, position statement, primary, or debates.

QUILTY!

--
dillon

I didn't climb to the top of the
food chain to become a vegetarian.
Old June 6th, 2006, 06:33 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises

oe English wrote:

Clifford Beshers wrote:

Lee Bell wrote:

Congratulations. You've just quoted the biggest asshole in usenet
history,

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Who appointed you almighty giver of such an important award, eh?
Damn Floridians bypassing the voting process again!

We need nominations, position statements, primaries, debates! So
many, many choices, this must be done properly!

Now the first thing we need is an impartial nominating committee...

I will participate on the committee - I can be impartial. But I don't
need a nomination, position statement, primary, or debates.

QUILTY!

Top Poster

Why should we go somewhere else????
Old June 6th, 2006, 11:13 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises

Elliot M. Cramer wrote:
seems to me that you are ALL assholes; please go somewhere else

what a maroon!

Old June 6th, 2006, 11:14 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises

Scott wrote:
"Elliot M. Cramer" wrote in message

seems to me that you are ALL assholes; please go somewhere else

As contrasted by your contribution.

but he is not an asshole, he is an idiot.

Old June 6th, 2006, 11:30 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises

"-hh" wrote in message
oups.com...

Skeptic wrote:
"-hh" wrote:

For the record, I do follow Bonaire's rules. Its just that I recognize
them as of little value.

fair enough. We both follow the rules, I think they're good you don't.
Can
we agree to disagree and leave the whole gloves talk behind us?

Sure.

Ever dive on the Windjammer?

Not exactly. I attempted it my last time in Bonaire, but that was one of
the 2 times in my life ear problems prohibited me from diving. I couldn't
get below 25-30 feet no matter what I tried. Someday. My friends enjoyed
the dive

Old June 7th, 2006, 02:52 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises

Skeptic wrote:
"-hh" wrote:
Ever dive on the Windjammer?

Not exactly. I attempted it my last time in Bonaire, but that was one of
the 2 times in my life ear problems prohibited me from diving. I couldn't
get below 25-30 feet no matter what I tried. Someday. My friends enjoyed
the dive

We were blown out by weather the time I tried to go.

Of course, the only catch to all of this is that officially, by
Bonaire's rules, the Windjammer's supposedly a closed dive site that no
one is supposed to dive on.

-hh

Old June 7th, 2006, 04:30 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises

-hh wrote:
Skeptic wrote:

"-hh" wrote:

Ever dive on the Windjammer?

Not exactly. I attempted it my last time in Bonaire, but that was one of
the 2 times in my life ear problems prohibited me from diving. I couldn't
get below 25-30 feet no matter what I tried. Someday. My friends enjoyed
the dive

We were blown out by weather the time I tried to go.

Of course, the only catch to all of this is that officially, by
Bonaire's rules, the Windjammer's supposedly a closed dive site that no
one is supposed to dive on.

-hh

I've been saying the same thing about Coz for years - nobody believes me
either - divers dive there anyway.

--
jer with gloves on
email reply - I am not a 'ten'