TERRORIST ATTACK ON AIRPORT IN HAWAII

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Anonymous

Default Former Homosexual says it's a Fraud!

He can marry all he wants. He can't have spousal rights extended to
more than one of them. The way spousal rights are written, such
an attempt would be in conflict with themselves. I've pointed out
more than once, the simplest solution to the whole thing is to
abandon the legal recognition of marriage. We don't recognize
baptism, we don't really need any reason to recognize marriages.

In the 1950's, 15% of black children were born out of wedlock, now
it's around 70-75%. This is just an example. Any attempt to further
destroy the tradiational family unit upon which this counrty is built
will lead to this nation's downfall. We simply don't have the money to
support more and more people's irresponsibility, and consequent
societal costs ( mental illness from abandonment, life-long trauma and
inadequacy, ******* children with no means of getting support from
so-called parents, and etc )

You want to enter into a legal partnership with someone, write
the contract. You want to extend power of attorney or other
similar powers, write the necessary paperwork. The problem
is right now that under most state laws, these arrangements won't
be recognized UNLESS there is a marriage license.

Legal contracts? Go ahead and go nuts, be my guest. It's another
question whether you or anyone else signing your contracts should get
my tax dollar supporting you. Marriage is created not for love, but
for the best and only best environment for the raising of a family.
Almost every single psychological, social, economic, and other study
done for the last 100 years has pointed to the utter importance of
maintaining this to avoid sentencing the innocent children to a
lifetime of maltreatment, inadequate support, and ultimately, tragic
lives.

Is it too much to ask to have parents be ready to take good care of
children they have?
--multiplaza.nl.nu--

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Anonymous

Default train from philly to nyc

(Brian Wasson) wrote in message
. com...
Amtrak isn't that expensive, as long as you stay off their premium
trains (Acela, etc.). I think around $40 or so one way. SEPTA to NJ
Transit will be cheaper, and only takes a bit longer. Take the SEPTA
R7 to Trenton and then transfer to NJT (see schedule, including

onward
travel to NYC, at

http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=r7s&day=1).

The Chinatown busses are an option, too, and are pretty cheap ($15
+/-). They seem to be fairly new coaches (I walk past them every

day),
and usually leave from a location around 10th and Arch streets in
Chinatown. There has been a lot of bad press about their business
practices and inter-service rivalries (shootings, etc.), but I

haven't
really heard anything bad about the actual service.

I've been taking the chinatown buses for a while now and have had no
problems. You're right about the "turf war" press, but I've only read
about that occurring between the operators. I don't know of any
passengers who have been caught in the middle. As for the service, I
can't complain for just $10 a ticket. I've seen some stories though
that are kind of scary (for example, read the review about Dragon
Coach running on "water instead of gas" for the last leg of a trip --
http://www.chinatown-bus.com/chinatown-bus-reviews.htm )

If you are driving to Philadelphia, why not just drive a little bit
further to Trenton and take the direct train to NYC?

Pan wrote in message

. ..
On 29 Feb 2004 22:26:28 -0800, (patty) wrote:

[snip]
all of the amtrak trains are
way too much and i couldn't find a direct regional train. is taking
one of the regional lines to jersey and transferring to nj transit

the
only way to go?

If it's important for you to go by rail, then the answer is yes:

SEPTA
to Trenton, NJ Transit to New York.

i'm trying to do this as cheap as possible.

Then would you consider a bus from Philadelphia's Chinatown to New
York's Chinatown? That would be cheapest.

--multiplaza.nl.nu--

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Anonymous

Default info key west fantasy

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:55:10 -0500 (EST), (elliot)
wrote:

Seeking help info on Key West Fantasy week

Try
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-KeyWestGuide

There's a link to Fantasy Fest there and how to get the most for your
$$$
--multiplaza.nl.nu--