TERRORIST ATTACK ON AIRPORT IN HAWAII

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:23 AM
Anonymous

Default Canadian flag on the backback myth

dr nick wrote:

"http://www.iamnotamerican.com"

wrote in
message

these united States have not been at war since 1945.

Let's see...Korea, Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Persian Gulf

II...certainly
seems to have been some wars in the last 59 years.

Have they won any though?

They were doing good until us Yanks came along.

--
Chris F
Long Island, USA.

"When the Lord calls me home ... I will leave with the greatest love
for
this country of ours and eternal optimism for its future, I know that
for America there will always be a bright dawn ahead." - Ronald
Reagan
Nov. 5, 1994

"millions of men and women who live in freedom today because of the
policies he pursued."..."so many odds and with such humor and humanity

made Ronald Reagan a truly great American hero." - Former British
Prime
Minister Margaret Thatcher

"Hillary and I will always remember President Ronald Reagan for the
way
he personified the indomitable optimism of the American people, and
for
keeping America at the forefront of the fight for freedom for people
everywhere," - former President Clinton

"Ronald Reagan won America's respect with his greatness, and won its
love with his goodness. He had the confidence that comes with
conviction, the strength that comes with character, the grace that
comes
with humility, and the humor that comes with wisdom," Bush said,
reading
from a prepared statement. "He leaves behind a nation he restored and
world he helped save. - President G.W. Bush

"If you go to Eastern Europe, he is one of the most beloved people in
the world." - former New York city mayor Rudolph Giuliani.

"Reagan was a statesman who, despite all disagreements that existed
between our countries at the time, displayed foresight and
determination
to meet our proposals halfway and change our relations for the better,

stop the nuclear race, start scrapping nuclear weapons, and arrange
normal relations between our countries," - Mikhail Gorbachev

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall." - Ronald Reagan
--multiplaza.nl.nu--

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:23 AM
Anonymous

Default Will KenPisichko ever LEARN how to STOP CROSSPOSTIN

Rudy, are you happy now that you, I, and Frank are only posting to
just this
one news group? I hope so, because I (for one) don't want to offend
your
sensibilities.

Yes, by my count, everyone posted to 6 news groups - until my reply to
your
post to only this particular group. Thank you for focusing your
comments to
just this news group as it is the only one of the original 6 that i am
subscribed to.

Rudy wrote:

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in

message
Rudy you complain about Ken Pisichko cross posting yet he posted to

the
same groups that you did. And the same ones that Bogart started the
thread with. I suspect that you should be complaining about Bogart

not
Ken.

Well Frank, the msg I replied to was from KEN and posted to probably

6 or
more IIRC NGs. I dont care where the original came from but HE was

the
last crossposter in the NG I read so off it went to him. I see you

are also
unable to keep your post to one NG as well.

--multiplaza.nl.nu--

Old July 30th, 2004, 06:23 AM
Anonymous

Default Question? about a shop selling cheesecake in New York

On 06/07/2004 9:02 PM ~~ Ray ~~ consulted a Magic 8 Ball and
declared:

Hi i've been to New York other week and brought a really nice

cheesecake. I
had the web address written down, but i may have got it wrong. I

was
wondering if anyone can help me and find the web address again.

I remember it as something like:-

www.concoscheesecake.com or maybe www.cosconcheesecake.com
of course both address isnt right...... its

www..........cheesecake.com is
as much as i could remember.

Can anyone help?

--

Ray -

\\ l l l //
(@ @)

I always liked Ratner's Deli's cheesecake. (Is Ratner's still

around?
It's been a while since I've been in that part of NYC)

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.