When do January sales end in Manhattan ?

Old September 26th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Nick Fisher

Default When do January sales end in Manhattan ?

Hi,

My wife and I are planning a weekend in Manhattan January 28th-30th
next year.

Can anyone tell me if many/most stores in Manhattan will still be
having January sales at this time ?

Shopping isn't the _only_ reason we're going, but as we're a little
flexible on dates, it would be a shame to miss the sales by only a few
days.

Thanks and regards

Nick
Old September 27th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Larry

Nick Fisher wrote:
Hi,

My wife and I are planning a weekend in Manhattan January 28th-30th
next year.

Can anyone tell me if many/most stores in Manhattan will still be
having January sales at this time ?

Shopping isn't the _only_ reason we're going, but as we're a little
flexible on dates, it would be a shame to miss the sales by only a

few
days.

The After Christmas sales will probably be over, but NYC doesn't have
strict sale times the way Paris does. You can usually find sales in
some stores or some departments of large stores at any time of year.
Larry

Old September 27th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Brian Wickham

Nick Fisher wrote:
Hi,

My wife and I are planning a weekend in Manhattan January 28th-30th
next year.

Can anyone tell me if many/most stores in Manhattan will still be
having January sales at this time ?

Shopping isn't the _only_ reason we're going, but as we're a little
flexible on dates, it would be a shame to miss the sales by only a

few
days.

Any January sales are usually right to the end of the month so you
should be able to take advantage of them. I would suggest that you
try Lord & Taylor as they have had some spectacular January sales in
the past.

Brian Wickham