New Zealand Campervan rentals

Old September 19th, 2003, 06:39 AM
goodestuff

Default New Zealand Campervan rentals

My family and I just spent a month traveling in New Zealand via
campervan. It was great. Before we rented I checked everything I
could find on the internet about the companies renting the campervans
-including a search for messages here on google. So for those of you
looking for information I can tell you this. "Affordable Motorhomes"
was terrific! First of all they are personal and professional. They
sent personal emails addressing all my questions. They went out of
their way to accomodate us, as it seems they do for everyone. I found
out when I got there that it is a family owned business. Ian and his
daughter Lynda and his son who does the mechanical work. Don't know
his name because we never had any problems of that sort. All this and
they were CHEAPER than any other rental I found. I saw so many "Maui"
campervans. Their price was nearly double. And we had a campervan
that was as identical as I could tell. It was very comfy and well
equiped with lots of extras. Here is their contact info. Tell 'em
Greg, Laura and our son Madden say hi! and thanks!
AFFORDABLE MOTORHOMES
Phone 64 27 2423133
fax 64 3 942 3379
free phone in New Zealand* 0800 223304