Iceland! Looking for people from Iceland!

Old January 3rd, 2005, 05:10 PM
babs

Default Iceland! Looking for people from Iceland!

Hello Iceland-people!

I've never visited your country in my life, but since a few years me
and my boyfriend are thinking about making a tour from Iceland on
foot. We would make that trip in one of the next three years (2005,
2006, 2007).

For this, we don't want to stay in hotels, because our opinion is that
if you stay in a hotel, you are a "stupid tourist". So are looking
for places where we can stay for a few days and maybe earn some money
(like a farm, for example), so that we can really get to know your
culture and way of life.

So, if you are a lucky person who can offer us a place like that, for
one or more days, we would be really happy.

If you could give us some more information about regions which we
certainly have to visit (especially beautiful nature), please tell us.

We thank you already for your hospitality and for letting us know
something more (even though it were a little typical Icelandic recipe)
we would be really pleased!

Thank you in advance,

Barbara and Davy from Belgium