Photos from Western Australia and NT

Old June 28th, 2005, 07:44 PM
M.J.T. Bremen

Default Photos from Western Australia and NT

Last September we travelled from Perth to Darwin by 4x4 and now our website
is ready to share our impressions.

Have a look at http://members.home.nl/m.bremen/

Old June 29th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Peter Webb

"M.J.T. Bremen" wrote in message
Last September we travelled from Perth to Darwin by 4x4 and now our
website is ready to share our impressions.

Have a look at http://members.home.nl/m.bremen/

Lovely web site, lovely photos, Qantas isn't spelled Quantas.

Old June 29th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Tom Johnstone

M.J.T. Bremen wrote:
Last September we travelled from Perth to Darwin by 4x4 and now our website
is ready to share our impressions.

Have a look at http://members.home.nl/m.bremen/

Terrific photos and description. Where did you hire the 4wd? How was it
and how much did it cost? We're thinking of making a similar trip this year.

Cheers,
Tom
Old June 29th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Petra

Tom Johnstone wrote in
:

M.J.T. Bremen wrote:
Last September we travelled from Perth to Darwin by 4x4 and now our
website is ready to share our impressions.

Have a look at http://members.home.nl/m.bremen/

Terrific photos and description. Where did you hire the 4wd? How was
it and how much did it cost? We're thinking of making a similar trip
this year.

Cheers,
Tom

Wonderful photos and great descriptions. Not every visitor takes the
time to look closely at the flora and fauna - well done.

Petra
Old June 30th, 2005, 03:00 PM
M.J.T. Bremen

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the compliments. We rented our 4x4 by http://www.4wdhire.com.au/
A good company, with fully equiped car. We didn't have any trouble with the
car and everything was complete & clean and operated perfectly. I can really
recommend the company and our travel shedule. Although distances are vast
it's really worthwile because the scenery is unbelievable and keeps on
changing.

Take care,

Mark

"Tom Johnstone" schreef in bericht

Old June 30th, 2005, 03:03 PM
M.J.T. Bremen

Peter and Petra,

Thanks for your compliments on the site. Peter you're right Quantas is with
a "u".

D'day mates,

Mark

"Peter Webb" schreef in bericht
u...

Old June 30th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Tom Johnstone

M.J.T. Bremen wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the compliments. We rented our 4x4 by http://www.4wdhire.com.au/
A good company, with fully equiped car. We didn't have any trouble with the
car and everything was complete & clean and operated perfectly. I can really
recommend the company and our travel shedule. Although distances are vast
it's really worthwile because the scenery is unbelievable and keeps on
changing.

Take care,

Mark

Thanks for the information - I've book marked the site, and might well
use them when we take our trip. I'll be sure to post an update when we
get back home (probably early next year).

Tom

Old June 30th, 2005, 09:30 PM
www.poms.co.uk

"M.J.T. Bremen" wrote in message
Last September we travelled from Perth to Darwin by 4x4 and now our
website is ready to share our impressions.

Have a look at http://members.home.nl/m.bremen/

Nice photos man ta

---------

Australian & NZ Backpacking Forum
http://www.poms.co.uk/forum/index.php

Old July 1st, 2005, 01:08 AM
Dwayne

"M.J.T. Bremen" wrote in message
Last September we travelled from Perth to Darwin by 4x4 and now our
website is ready to share our impressions.

Have a look at http://members.home.nl/m.bremen/

Lovely web site, lovely photos, Qantas isn't spelled Quantas.

There is no u, its qantas
http://www.qantas.com.au/

Dwayne

Old July 2nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
Ken Pisichko

Petra wrote:

Wonderful photos and great descriptions. Not every visitor takes the
time to look closely at the flora and fauna - well done.

Next year I plan a bicycle trip along the Savannah Way: Cairns -
Normantown - Booroola-Nathan River Rd - Mataranka - Darwin. Lots of
chances to stop, think, take photos. Should be enough different flora and
occasional beasts to "see". I am now wondering about camera(s) to take.
Even though it is really convenient (point and click 1.4 megpix) I never
liked my digital camera but always liked my old 35 mm SLRs.

Suggestions as to film? Now that the medium format used cameras are
getting really cheap (aka inexpensive) with excellent macro/telephoto
lenses, I am wondering if I should take one of those. I will be dragging a
BOB Ibex along this "self-sustaining" July August '06 trip so several
extra kg won't be that much of a hassle - I will have at least 6 weeks to
travel about 2300 km.
..
Ken