Where in Switzerland is this?

Old January 20th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Brett

Default Where in Switzerland is this?

On P. 17 of Budget Travel (Feb 2005), there is a photo of a Swizterland town
next to a lake. Does any one know the name of this town?

Thanks,
Brett

Old January 20th, 2005, 05:06 AM
freda

Could you snail mail me the book so I can look?
NOT enough detail to give an answer
Freda

--
Greetings from South Australia

Old January 20th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Kristian

"Brett" wrote in message
On P. 17 of Budget Travel (Feb 2005), there is a photo of a Swizterland
town
next to a lake. Does any one know the name of this town?

Thanks,
Brett

--------------
Looks like Zürich.

Kristian
Old January 20th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Go Fig

In article , Brett wrote:

I've uploaded a photo he http://www.cygen.com/clients/1_rrt/swisstown.jpg

Zurich.

jay
Thu Jan 20, 2005

Old January 20th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Kristian

nitram wrote:

"Brett" wrote in message
On P. 17 of Budget Travel (Feb 2005), there is a photo of a Swizterland
town
next to a lake. Does any one know the name of this town?

Thanks,
Brett

--------------
Looks like Zürich.

because it is :-)

Well, that would explain the similarity !

I found an almost identical photo with google.

Kristian
Old January 20th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Kristian

nitram wrote:

"Brett" wrote in message
On P. 17 of Budget Travel (Feb 2005), there is a photo of a Swizterland
town
next to a lake. Does any one know the name of this town?

Thanks,
Brett
--------------
Looks like Zürich.

because it is :-)

Well, that would explain the similarity !

Could it be in Disneyland? :-)

-------
Could very well be, because in the right corner of the picture it
says "From 102 $ a day"

Kristian
Old January 20th, 2005, 01:45 PM
/

nitram wrote:
Looks like Zürich.

because it is :-)

I found an almost identical photo with google.

To me it was the trams that gave it away... :-)

Krist

Old January 20th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Kristian

nitram wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:45:44 +0100, "/rist" wrote:

nitram wrote:
Looks like Zürich.

because it is :-)

I found an almost identical photo with google.

To me it was the trams that gave it away... :-)

I admit that I recognised Zurich, because I spent two weeks working in
Zurich in 1966.

It was the airport that clued me .

Kristian