cambodia safety

Old October 5th, 2014, 01:03 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default cambodia safety

On Monday, August 14, 1995 10:00:00 AM UTC+3, wrote:
How safe are the northeast and the southeast for a backpacker travelling alone?
January 1996 I'll make this trip and should like to pass the border from these

areas into Vietnam. Is this possible? Greetings, Harrie Boin. Holland.

Are you Harrie Boin who lived at this address Graaf Janlaan 104 3706 GR Zeist Holland and your wife is Aafke. I'm Huyen. I'm from Vietnam. If you are Harrie Boin that I've ever known, you visited Vietnam and met me on Hen Island, Hue City. I'm trying to find you. I've kept all your postcards and photos you sent me here. If you still remember me, pls contact me by this email . It will be wonderful if I get your mail.
Best Regards,
Huyen
Old June 17th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Pirya Pirya is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Monday, August 14, 1995 10:00:00 AM UTC+3, wrote:
How safe are the northeast and the southeast for a backpacker travelling alone?
January 1996 I'll make this trip and should like to pass the border from these

areas into Vietnam. Is this possible? Greetings, Harrie Boin. Holland.

Are you Harrie Boin who lived at this address Graaf Janlaan 104 3706 GR Zeist Holland and your wife is Aafke. I'm Huyen. I'm from Vietnam. If you are Harrie Boin that I've ever known, you visited Vietnam and met me on Hen Island, Hue City. I'm trying to find you. I've kept all your postcards and photos you sent me here. If you still remember me, pls contact me by this email . It will be wonderful if I get your mail.
Best Regards,
Huyen
That's so much nice, you are searching your travel friends to meet. I think you should find out on Social Media sites with their location.