INSTANT CASH !!!

Old December 19th, 2003, 10:43 AM
Super Cash

Default INSTANT CASH !!!

$ "MAKE LOTS OF QUICK CASH" $

Dear Internet User,

Good day, This article I've written is all about the fact where I've
earned BIG..BIG..AMOUNT of money in less than a month
compare to what you invested. Here are the secrets behind making big
money in this Mail Order Business.
So all money seekers, read this carefully.

**READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!**

I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it.

little while back, I was browsing
through several newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial

investment
of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names
and address stated in the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom
of the list at #6, and post the article in at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.
So after thinking it over, and talking to
a few people first, I thought about
trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and

$6.00,
right?" Then I invested the measly
$6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in

the
mail! I was shocked! I figured
it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first

week,
made about $25.00. By the end of
the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third

week
had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made just over
$ 42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that

on
the lottery!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....
Also, make sure you print a copy of
this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need

it.
I promise you that if you follow
the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you
thought possible by doing something so easy!

SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or

download
it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And,

your
investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage).

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not

illegal;
and
it is virtually no risk - it really
works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you

will
receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or

more
can
be yours in 20 to 60
days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and

integrity
of the participants. Please
continue it's success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You

will
now become part of the Mail Order
business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible,

it's
service. You are in the business of
developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big

bucks
for quality lists. However,
the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which

is
made from people like you and
me asking to be included in that list.
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope ( Please make

sure
that the bill wouldn't be noticed
in the envelope to prevent thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR, so it

would
be
more acceptable.

STEP 2: Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them
properly. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
each with a piece of paper stating the phrase,
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.",
your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
You are requesting for a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.

Post
Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

Mail the US$6.00 to the following addresses:

1) Aaron Harris; 329 Sanderson Hall,
West Chester University,West Chester,
PA,USA,19383

2) Rosemarie Autum Tao ; 2734 Summitview Dr.
Lakeland, Florida 33813, USA

3) Rostum Hernandez ; #2 Jericho St.,
Victoriaville Subd. ,Antipolo City,
Philippines, 1870

4) Michael Card
14470 Mt Mckenzie Dr SE
Calgary, Alberta Canada
T2Z-3G9

5) Z. Zahic
151 Rutherford Dr. Kitchener, Ontario
N2A 1P9 Canada

6) Billy P.H,
Taman Pulo Indah, Block T 3 - No. 3,
Jl. Penggilingan Raya - Cakung,
Jakarta Timur 13940 - Indonesia

STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5
becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.(omit

no.1
name
and move each name
upward 6 becomes 5 ;5goes to 4 and 4 becomes 3 etc..put your name at

no.6

STEP 4: Copy this article. Change anything you need to, but try to

keep
this article as close to original as
possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.

(I
think there are close to 2.4million
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you make! This is perfectly
legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Section 1302 and

1341,
US Postal and Lottery Laws or Title
18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal

regulations,
Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436,
which states; "a product or service must be exchanged for money

received."
The simple note in the letter,
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are

paying
for exchange of
a service, (adding the purchasers name to his mailing list) for a

$1.00
fee.
IMPORTANT: Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you

need
money, you can use it
again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are
of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many

others
have received will come your
way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,

either
on
computer or hard copy and
keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly

providing
a service. (Also, it might be a
good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
theft.) So, as each post is downloaded
and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed

for
their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
CASH!!! What an opportunity for only
$6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it

now,
add your own name to the list and
you're in business!
--DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS--
(open search engine.type "post message wwwboard and bulletin board

matt
wright"and click search.
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your mouse cursor
at the beginning of this letter, click and drag your cursor to the

bottom
of
this document, right click and
select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter

into
the
computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse cursor at the

top
of the blank page. Right click
and from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
letter into notepad so that you can add
your name and postal address to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do

your
postings in different settings, you'll
always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for

various
newsgroups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new

message
by
highlighting the text of this
letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,

this
will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,

click
the
"post" message button. You're done
with your first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you
get the hang of it, it will take about a minute for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large

amount
of
mail you will receive. If you
wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the

postman
will deliver it. **JUST
MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
=======================================
*Now the WHY part; Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies

(a
very
low example). So then I
made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5

persons
who
just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons

respond
each of the original 5,
that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM

posts
with
my name at #4 and only
5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will

make
an additional $626.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM

200
letters with my name at #2
and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!

Those
3,125 persons will all deliver
this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react
I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the

newsgroups,
and
send out another $6.00 to names
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting

again.
The thing to remember is: do you
realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the

internet
and reading these articles
everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if

it
really works?? I think so...
People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you

the
money? So what! What are the
chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and

new
honest people who are joining
the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual

internet!!!
REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY
AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from

this,
which is tons of extra
CASH.
By the way, please DON'T try to deceive people by posting the messages

with
your name in the list and not
sending the CASH to the rest of the people already on the list, you

will
NOT
get any. This is the fairest and
most honest way I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world

without
costing anything but our time!!!
You also may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future cash.

Make
sure
you print this article out
RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends you CASH

and
always keep an eye on the
newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY

IS
THE BEST POLICY.

IMPORTANT: If you're not interested to my article,
(don't want instant cash?), please pass this message to
anyone who wishes quick money. Thank you so much.