Hitler's Pizza

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:13 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

Default Hitler's Pizza

wrote in message news:8CIKg.1055$YZ3.249@trnddc03...

On 2-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

"Max" wrote in message
In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

or told the truth when he said he's not a bigot

Of course I'm not a bigot. The fact I've never shagged a coon, in no
way
makes me a bigot.

The fact that you say "coon" says you're a bigot, you dickless
****tard.

Why would that make me a bigot?

You use slurs to describe people *continuously*. Honestly, Susan could
axe babies to death and stick their little heads on pikes, and she
would STILL look better than you spewing your racist bull****.

Methinks your educational level is not at
all high.

LOL, *MUCH* higher than yours O-Trailer-Trash-Wannabe.

Well, he does know about high - his specialty is magic mushrooms.

If you want to believe the legendary liar ronnie jacobsOn.

Susan

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:22 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

wrote in message news:YDIKg.1058$YZ3.217@trnddc03...

On 2-Sep-2006, "Richard Catto" wrote:

Keith E. wrote:
Whoever deserves it - that's all I'm saying.
According to you, that's everyone except Jews.

i can get with that.

Then you & the liar are the only ones, because, as he well knows, I never
said anything like it.

Of course you did, you lying ****.

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:23 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

wrote in message news:sFIKg.1060$YZ3.368@trnddc03...

On 2-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Keith E.
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:58:24 -0500, Max
wrote:

In article , Keith E.
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:02:13 GMT, wrote:

On 31-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

Keith E. wrote:
But it *would* help if all the Jews had sulphuric acid to
throw
at
their
enemies.
it would help humanity *loads* as well!
You're a racist!

Wow, what a maroon!
Is he seriously pretending that I said anything racial at all??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

i don't endorse the use of acid revenge attacks.

Hey, I was only going with what was suggested -
they brought it up, and I figured that if it had to
be used, it should be used on the guilty.

only dumb **** pakistanis throw acid in the faces of women who
have
spurned
them.

And there you go - that's probably why thery brought it up.

Susan

Racist ****.

Keith, why are you being so mean to her?

Sometimes the truth is ugly. Just calling it like I see it.

Considering how typically eloquent you are, that's not much of a reason.

He's obviously in the mood to lie, and nastily so.

You're ugly. Fact. Truth hurts.

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:24 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

wrote in message news:WHIKg.1063$YZ3.679@trnddc03...

On 2-Sep-2006, "Richard Catto" wrote:

Ben C'ramer wrote:
It would certainly explain all the hostility towards women who aren't
submissive.
No hostility toward women, cohen. Just ****s like you. You're a
disgrace
femininity.

Thank G-d it thinks so....

can you provide us with your definition of "femininity"?

He will never be honest with you - I already gave you his
definition, &, naturally, he's denied it.
Just google his thoughts on sex itself and you will see
\the rest of his sick little problems.
He referred to his own wife as "seeping old ****"!!

I did nothing of the sort, you lying ****.

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:25 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ben C'ramer

wrote in message newsJIKg.1065$YZ3.670@trnddc03...

On 3-Sep-2006, "Richard Catto" wrote:

Ben C'ramer wrote:
"Richard Catto" wrote in message
Ben C'ramer wrote:
It would certainly explain all the hostility towards women who
aren't
submissive.
No hostility toward women, cohen. Just ****s like you. You're a
disgrace
to femininity.
can you provide us with your definition of "femininity"?
Anything female which doesn't resemble cohen.

non-specific response.

Desperate lame response!

Nope. Honest summation.

you don't know.

He does - I already gave it: cringing little lumps of servility are what
he
requires.
Hence his hysterical denunciations of anything different.

No hysterics this end, you thick Irish ****. Not a yid, a convert or a
two-holer.

Old September 4th, 2006, 04:56 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
kope2

Christians Banned Muslims Women Headscarf

i always said that human are dumb creature.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

Old September 8th, 2006, 04:06 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
AZ Nomad[_1_]

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:34:00 GMT, MÐ mÃÐMÁ×¹@ÅsSrEmOvEr.çøm wrote:

wrote in message news:gUfJg.4901$nR2.3095@trnddc03...

On 30-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

MÐ wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:25:59 +0200, Pumba
Anti-Semitism is an oxymoron, kneeler. Jews haven't existed since
approximately 70 AD.
70AD Masada
did you think that ALL the Jews died on that mountain top?
Goes a little deeper than that.. essentially, the very definition of
Judaism was destroyed with Christ's crucifixion

prove that Christ existed.

can't be done.

Please - any idiot who pretends that an entire religion dies snip

70AD.. P O O F!!! ****in' Judaism is DEAD

100% verifiable actual fact

verifiably false
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:19 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Richard Catto[_1_]

AZ Nomad wrote:
Anti-Semitism is an oxymoron, kneeler. Jews haven't existed since
approximately 70 AD.
70AD Masada
did you think that ALL the Jews died on that mountain top?
Goes a little deeper than that.. essentially, the very definition of
Judaism was destroyed with Christ's crucifixion
prove that Christ existed.
can't be done.
Please - any idiot who pretends that an entire religion dies snip

70AD.. P O O F!!! ****in' Judaism is DEAD
100% verifiable actual fact

verifiably false

MD is a Christian.