new cd save my soul music to prevent malaria

Old February 15th, 2008, 06:51 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
dj ekg

Default new cd save my soul music to prevent malaria

Dear Friends Fighting Malaria,

I noticed your malaria group and wanted to let you and your friends
know about our new effort to combat malaria. We have created a music
album dedicated to fighting malaria. Please check it out. Every
album sold will help procure and distribute 2 long lasting insecticide
treated mosquito nets in Zambia.

Spread the word to your friends who are interested in world music,
particularly African music. This is an incredible CD with great
meaning behind it. We made it during a net distribution throughout
Zambia.

Our goal is to help save 100,000 lives with the CD and use it to
promote greater awareness about the disease in the United States.

THE WEBSITE
Visit our website : http://www.savemysoulcd.com and buy the cd and
pledge to combat malaria.

FACEBOOK
Add us to your facebook by clicking this link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-M...0797383?ref=nf

MYSPACE
Add us to your myspace by clicking:
http://www.myspace.com/musictopreventmalaria

Once again, please visit our site http://www.savemysoulcd.com and
purchase the CD and pledge to fight against malaria.