2008 Easter Holiday Tanzania Packages

Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:39 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
TourKenya

Default 2008 Easter Holiday Tanzania Packages

3/4 DAYS ARUSHA – NGORONGORO CRATER – MTO MBU - LAKE MANYARA –
NAIROBI

21 March 2008: Nairobi – Arusha
Depart Nairobi city with a private Nairobi – Arusha luxury shuttle at
their terminal outside Parkside Hotel along Monrovia Street at 0800hrs.
(Arrival at the boarding point should be 30 minutes before departure). We
hence commence our Tanzania tour through the industrial town of Athi River
along Mombasa Road and branch towards Namanga border town. Some of the
small towns to by pass are Kitengela, Isinya and Kajiado.After immigration
formalities at the boarder town of Namanga proceed for two hours drive to
arrive Arusha town shortly before 1300hrs. There are various sceneries to
by pass on the Tanzanian side among them Longido Mountains, Mrima Matako,
The White Park (Mbuga Nyeupe) and Mt Meru just before Arusha Town. You
will be dropped at Arusha Boma Guest House for lunch and overnight stay on
full board basis.

22 March 2008: Arusha – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Early morning after breakfast, we board a 4x4 land cruiser with a pop –
up roof towards Ngorongoro with our picnic lunch boxes. Through the
agricultural town of Karatu we finally arrive at Ngorongoro after covering
160 km from Arusha town. After entrance formalities at Ladore gate, we
begin our descend down the crater.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area was gazetted in 1959 for conservation of
animals and human being (Maasai community) and the vegetation they all
depend on, on an acre rage of 8,292km square and at 3708 m above the sea
level. The crater is 304km square with a diameter of 20km. Lake Magadi is
located inside the crater. It’s the six biggest crater in the world from
the 1st, 2nd, 3rd d 5th from Japan and 4th from Philippines.

All the big five can be spotted at easy down the crater due to less
vegetation among various plain game that the area is famous for. There are
designed picnic sites down the crater with facilities like toilets and
clean water where you shall have your lunch. After an afternoon game
drive, we ascend up as Adreline flows in our body system due to the sharp
acceleration. Mto Mbu bandas and campsite near Lake Manyara shall be our
next overnight home. Accommodation and all meals at Mto Mbu bandas and
campsite. Nightlife adventure at the ethically diverse market town of Mto
Mbu is a better option after dinner.

23 March 2008: Lake Manyara – Arusha
Early morning before breakfast we embark on game drive at Lake Manyara
National Park. It derived its name from a plant called Emanyara in maasai
language they use as a hedge. The park was gazetted as a park in 1961 and
was declared as man and biosphere reserve in 1981. It has an area of 330km
square of which 220 km square is covered by the lake. Lush green vegetation
provides home to troops of baboons and blue monkeys. Animal highlights
includes; thousands of pink hued flamingos, large water birds such as
pelicans, cormorants and storks, tree climbing lions, herds of elephants
and large numbers of hippos. Return to Bandas for breakfast and
relaxation. Afternoon after lunch we break the camp and return to Arusha
for a city tour. All meals and overnight at Arusha Boma Guest House.

24 March 2008: Arusha – Nairobi
We leave for Nairobi after breakfast to arrive early afternoon.
End of services.

Cost Per Person Sharing KSH 20,000 (Minimum 20 Pax)

Discounts as Follows;
 5% discount for booking and reserving by 29th February 2008 (Upon full
payment)
 5% discount per five paying pax in a group
 5 discount per five paying pax in a group

Cost includes;
 Nairobi – Arusha return shuttle fare
 Two nights full board accommodation at Arusha Boma Guest House
 One night full board accommodation at Mto Wa Mbu Bandas and Campsite
 Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Lake Manyara National Park entrance
fee
 Transportation by 4x4 Land cruiser as indicated above
 A tour guide per vehicle whilst on safari
 All the above facilities and services based on East African Residents

Cost Exclude;
 Items for personal nature like cigars
 Drinks
 Optional services
 Extra charges for non residents like visa, park fee and extra charges
for accommodation
 Any other item or services not mentioned above

3/4 DAYS MOSHI – MT KILIMANJARO BASE - NAIROBI

21 March 2008: Nairobi – Moshi Town
Depart Nairobi City with a private shuttle via Namanga border town. Having
done away with immigration formalities, we proceed to Arusha town to arrive
after noon. After relaxation and lunch break on own arrangements, board
1400hrs Moshi town shuttle to arrive at the quite town of Moshi after
almost one and half drive. Meals and overnight at Zebra Hotel Moshi on
full board basis.

22 March 2008: Mt Kilimanjaro Base
After a hearty breakfast in the hotel which closes by 1000hrs and
Kilimanjaro Uhuru peak view from the balcony of our ensuite room, we
depart with our picnic lunch boxes for a full day excursions within the
scenic town of Moshi and its environs. A drive to the base of Mt
Kilimanjaro at Marangu trekking route will make you next close to the
highest point of Africa!!! With Kilimanjaro worldly known as the roof of
Africa. Our next destination will be at Taita Taveta boarder. We shall
also have various cultural stop - over with an opportunity to learn how
the delicious mutori is made by the Chagga community. We later drive back
to Zebra Hotel for buffet dinner and overnight stay.

23 March 2008: Moshi
All day is left at your disposal with an option of dip in the pool, novel
reading overlooking the majestic Kilimanjaro or watering your throats in
the popular joints around. All meals and overnight at Zebra Hotel moshi.

24 March 2008: Moshi – Nairobi
Soon after breakfast we board our private shuttle to Nairobi via Arusha
and Namanga to arrive early afternoon to end our services.

Cost Per Person Sharing KSH 15,000 (Minimum 20 Pax)

Discount as follows;
 2.5 % discount for booking and reserving before 29th February 2008
 2.5 % discount per five paying pax in a group
 5 % further discount per ten paying pax in a group

Cost Includes;
 Nairobi – Moshi return fare in a private shuttle
 Three nights full board accommodation at Zebra Hotel
 Full day excursion to Kilimanjaro Marangu route trekking base
 All services mentioned above

Cost Excludes;
 Items for personal nature like cigars
 Drinks
 Optional services
 Extra charges for non residents like visa, park fee and extra charges
for accommodation
 Any other item or services not mentioned above

What to Carry;
• Your International passport or temporally East Africa permit renewable
annually at KSH 300 only
• Light clothing’s
• Sun glasses
• Hat