Don't spend your US Dollars in Canada !!!!!!

Old December 20th, 2004, 10:29 PM
GCRYAR

The English speaking Canucks are the only people that the french have defeated
in 200 years.

Glen
Old December 20th, 2004, 10:30 PM
GCRYAR

Please stop sending the mad cows also.

Glen
Old December 20th, 2004, 10:39 PM

And a different spin on the topic:

"Don't Spend Your Canadian Dollars In The US!"

And that's just what we're doing. No vacation in Florida this year.
We're heading for Cuba!!

Old December 21st, 2004, 07:38 PM

Nearly 40,000 (yes that's forty thousand) people, mostly American
citizens, showed up on the Canada's doorstep that afternoon in
September 2001. They all had to be accommodated and fed for 3 or 4 days
until flights could resume to the US again. Gander, Newfoundland had
their population just about double in one afternoon when 39 wide bodies
arrived at the local airport. Most people serving in the cafeteria
lines and opening their homes were volunteers and never asked for
anything in return. Their neighbour was in trouble and they just wanted
to help.

Old December 21st, 2004, 07:47 PM

I have read the many follow-ups to this posting, and unless I am mistaken, I
did not see anyone post what just might be the best reason to boycott Canada.
Many people may not be aware of the fact that the Canadian government is now
again allowing the slaughter of baby Harp Seals in order to satisfy the cravings
for this fur by igorant women in Europe and Asia.
Thank God that the USA does allow the import of the product.
For this reason, but possibly not for this reason alone
BOYCOTT CANADA!!!!!

Bruno Beam wrote:

Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Old December 21st, 2004, 07:53 PM
Miguel Cruz

Nearly 40,000 (yes that's forty thousand) people, mostly American
citizens, showed up on the Canada's doorstep that afternoon in September
2001. They all had to be accommodated and fed for 3 or 4 days until
flights could resume to the US again. Gander, Newfoundland had their
population just about double in one afternoon when 39 wide bodies arrived
at the local airport. Most people serving in the cafeteria lines and
opening their homes were volunteers and never asked for anything in
return. Their neighbour was in trouble and they just wanted to help.

This is the big underplayed story of the whole September 11th thing. I was
shocked and offended when Bush made his first big speech after things
settled down and thanked everyone under the sun except for Canada.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 32 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu