With The World Environment Day Conference.....

Old June 6th, 2005, 02:55 AM
David Nebenzahl

On 6/5/2005 6:42 PM David Suzuki spake thus:

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message

Mr. Suzuki,

Then why do you have the David Suzuki Foundation, the cause of
"Sustainability Within A Generation", and the other environmental projects
you're pursuing? I happen to like your work. Just so you know, not all
Americans are anti-environment.

Because I make MONEY on it. I want to buy this cool Corvette.

Wow; a conversation between two sock puppets. How kewl.

--
When someone claims that the Government is monitoring their thoughts,
we call them paranoid or crazy. I prefer to think of such people as

Old June 6th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Stan de SD

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message

Count on all American, European, and other major cities around the
world going car-free.

Count on Joey Jolley starting up his usual idiocy again. Do I need to call
your parents in American Fork, UT and ask them to revoke your internet
access again?

Old June 6th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Stan de SD

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
news:1117905837.a4c5047dd67088fcee36e629def10cfe@t eranews...
On 6/4/2005 10:07 AM Jack May spake thus:

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message

Count on all American, European, and other major cities around the
world going car-free.

Since transit is environmentally hostile (from induce traffic congestion
caused by diverting funds) and the car is far more environmentally

friendly,
[...]

Only in a topsy-turvy Reagan/Bush world where war=peace,

ketchup=vegetable,
and trees cause pollution.

You mean a topsy-turvy Lefty Liberal world where your type supports all the
idiotic building restrictions & "open space" regulations that prohibit
building adequate housing in San Mateo County (74% of the land there is
"off-limits" to building) then whining and crying about why people are
commuting 100+ miles daily by car, and wondering why there's no "affordable
housing". Or a world where Lefty Liberals fight any attempt to shut down our
border and deport illegal aliens, then wonder why there too many unskilled
people have to compete for the same, low-paying jobs. Or a world where
affirmative action policies in public schools demand hiring unqualifed
minorties instead of qualified whites, then wonder why the kids can't learn
anything or find good jobs when they get out of school. Shall I go on?

Old June 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Stan de SD

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message

Well, read the articles on this topic in the San Francisco Chronicle
and you'll have a very good idea of what the future will be. No cars, a
great environment. David Suzuki said so himself.

The Weekly World News ran an article stating that Elvis was kidnapped by
space aliens. Do you believe that too?

Old June 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Stan de SD

"David Suzuki" wrote in message
m...

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message
Well, read the articles on this topic in the San Francisco Chronicle
and you'll have a very good idea of what the future will be. No cars, a
great environment. David Suzuki said so himself.

Dear Mr. Jolley:

Please don't add my name to your ignorant discussions. You
are living in a fantasy land. I won't give up my Porsche for your
lame cause.

ROTFMLAO!!!

Old June 6th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Stan de SD

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message

All our housing will be in domes just like it is for the students on
the UC-Davis campus.

The only dome you will be living in is the tinfoil one shaped like your
head... :O|

Old June 7th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Disgruntled Customer

"Stan de SD" enscribed:

You mean a topsy-turvy Lefty Liberal world where your type supports all the
idiotic building restrictions & "open space" regulations that prohibit
building adequate housing in San Mateo County (74% of the land there is
"off-limits" to building) then whining and crying about why people are

There's a depression running up the middle of San Mateo County; rumor has it
that it's a seismically active zone. There's all the problem that most of
the county is hillside, and those hillsides are gravel and clay not bedrock.
Means that with enough rain you get slide down into your neighbor's yard.

commuting 100+ miles daily by car, and wondering why there's no "affordable

Maybe we should put in some kind of public transit through or across the
Diablo Range so that people have an alternative.

housing". Or a world where Lefty Liberals fight any attempt to shut down our
border and deport illegal aliens, then wonder why there too many unskilled

I didn't realize Bush was a lefty liberal, nor the wealthy farmers who can't
find people for harvest.

people have to compete for the same, low-paying jobs. Or a world where
affirmative action policies in public schools demand hiring unqualifed
minorties instead of qualified whites, then wonder why the kids can't learn
anything or find good jobs when they get out of school. Shall I go on?

You're assuming minorities are universally less qualified; that is, you're
saying they're inferior. In short, you're racist scum.

--
Feh. Mad as heck.
Old June 8th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Stan de SD

"Disgruntled Customer" wrote in message
"Stan de SD" enscribed:

You mean a topsy-turvy Lefty Liberal world where your type supports all

the
idiotic building restrictions & "open space" regulations that prohibit
building adequate housing in San Mateo County (74% of the land there is
"off-limits" to building) then whining and crying about why people are

There's a depression running up the middle of San Mateo County; rumor has

it
that it's a seismically active zone. There's all the problem that most of
the county is hillside, and those hillsides are gravel and clay not

bedrock.
Means that with enough rain you get slide down into your neighbor's yard.

That doesn't cover the entire 480 square miles that is off-limits to
building.

commuting 100+ miles daily by car, and wondering why there's no

"affordable

Maybe we should put in some kind of public transit through or across the
Diablo Range so that people have an alternative.

So instead of relaxing the restrictions and let private capital finance and
build new housing, your first choice would be to use government funding to
build a transportation system that in all likelihood will lose money and
need to be financed by more taxes. Typical liberal mentality at work... :O|

people have to compete for the same, low-paying jobs. Or a world where
affirmative action policies in public schools demand hiring unqualifed
minorties instead of qualified whites, then wonder why the kids can't

learn
anything or find good jobs when they get out of school. Shall I go on?

You're assuming minorities are universally less qualified; that is, you're
saying they're inferior.

Funny, but I favor hiring people based on their individual qualifications,
not to meet some "diversity" quota. The fact that Lefty Liberals feel
compelled to force racial quotas is an admission that they themselves don't
believe that those people can make it on merit.

In short, you're racist scum.

Thanks for throwing in the racist smear when you can't win an argument.

Old June 8th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Disgruntled Customer

"Stan de SD" enscribed:

That doesn't cover the entire 480 square miles that is off-limits to
building.

I noticed your detailed geological analysis. If only those people at La Honda
had first consulted you. I wonder what the building codes are in the
San Andreas rift valley.

commuting 100+ miles daily by car, and wondering why there's no

"affordable

Maybe we should put in some kind of public transit through or across the
Diablo Range so that people have an alternative.

So instead of relaxing the restrictions and let private capital finance and
build new housing, your first choice would be to use government funding to

It's government that pays for the earthquake disaster relief and landslide
amelioration, not private capital. Its counties and Caltrans that have to
replace washed out public roads. It's CDF that has to fight fires.

build a transportation system that in all likelihood will lose money and
need to be financed by more taxes. Typical liberal mentality at work... :O|

Once your private capital financiers have made their profits, they walk away
and let the public clean up the mess, like savings and loan, Typical doofus
mentality at work.

You're assuming minorities are universally less qualified; that is, you're
saying they're inferior.

Funny, but I favor hiring people based on their individual qualifications,

Funny but if hiring practices are fair and not racist, the distribution of
hired people will closely match the distribution of job candidates. Affirmative
action only kicks in when there is evidence (statistical or direct) of
unfair hiring practice.

In short, you're racist scum.

Thanks for throwing in the racist smear when you can't win an argument.

How many non-ducks quack, waddle, and eat tadpoles?

--
Feh. Mad as heck.
Old June 8th, 2005, 01:46 PM
pigo

"Disgruntled Customer" wrote in message

Funny but if hiring practices are fair and not racist, the
distribution of
hired people will closely match the distribution of job candidates.
Affirmative
action only kicks in when there is evidence (statistical or direct)
of
unfair hiring practice.

You mean like the NBA?