Any dart boards on RCL brilliance??

Old April 21st, 2006, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Any dart boards on RCL brilliance??

Does any body know if there are any dartboards onboard the the Brilliance of
the sea..?

Old April 21st, 2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

No dart boards....But they do have a couple self leveling pool tables.

Old April 22nd, 2006, 07:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On 4/21/06 6:00 PM byter wrote:
Does any body know if there are any dartboards onboard the the Brilliance of
the sea..?

That might be interesting to watch from a distance! Drunk cruisers
throwing darts during high seas! :-D

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old April 22nd, 2006, 06:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I have no ldea if RCL's Brilliance has a dartboard but I do know that
Celebrity's Miracle and RCL's Explorer have them because I had every
intention of doing the Dart Tournament on both but had conflicting
things to do and I chose the other things.

Kate Pitluck

Old April 23rd, 2006, 05:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Brian K posted the exciting message
ink.net:

On 4/21/06 6:00 PM byter wrote:
Does any body know if there are any dartboards onboard the the
Brilliance of the sea..?

That might be interesting to watch from a distance! Drunk cruisers
throwing darts during high seas! :-D

Does the dart board automatically keep itself stationary with the ship's
motion, like the pool tables?
Old April 23rd, 2006, 04:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Just to add a PS to my post. The Dart Board was afixed to a wall on
deck. The Miracle's tournament was at 10 AM and the Explorer's was at
1PM both interfiered with my meals.

I did attend for a few minutes, just didn't play, and I didn't see any
intoxicated dart players either time.

On the Miracle I went back to Deck 9, where the dart tournament was
held and the board wasn't there. So, I guess, they just put it up for
the tournament.

Kate