boring!

Old October 12th, 2010, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default boring!

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist
Old October 12th, 2010, 09:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

On 10/12/2010 4:13 PM, Erilar wrote:
Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

I live in hope. I also use a killfile.
Old October 12th, 2010, 10:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
AZ Nomad[_3_]

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:13:15 +0000 (UTC), Erilar wrote:
Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

can't figure out how to operate a killfile?
Old October 12th, 2010, 11:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Erilar wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

I don't see the large majority of them.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
Old October 13th, 2010, 12:11 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mark Brader

Erilar writes:
Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or...?

I doubt it. Most of the readers aren't even *in* Toronto.
--
Mark Brader | "It can be amusing, even if painful, to watch the
Toronto | ethnocentrism of those who are convinced their
Old October 13th, 2010, 12:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

S Viemeister wrote:
On 10/12/2010 4:13 PM, Erilar wrote:
Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

I live in hope. I also use a killfile.

Unfortunately, that's not an option on my iPad. I added the group
because the iPad will travel with me. On my laptop I can just mark the
whole group "read" without opening it, and I tjink I'd better revert to
that until Feb or so!
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:19 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Surreyman[_3_]

On Oct 12, 9:14*pm, S Viemeister wrote:
On 10/12/2010 4:13 PM, Erilar wrote: Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

I live in hope. *I also use a killfile.

Hope, North Dakota?
Old October 13th, 2010, 01:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim....

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 10/12/2010 4:13 PM, Erilar wrote:
Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

I live in hope. I also use a killfile.

But that doesn't generate any "real" posts.

ISTM it isn't the addition of the junk posts that the problem here, but the
almost complete absence of any real postings.

tim

Old October 13th, 2010, 01:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

On 10/13/2010 4:19 AM, Surreyman wrote:
On Oct 12, 9:14 pm, S wrote:
On 10/12/2010 4:13 PM, Erilar wrote: Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

I live in hope. I also use a killfile.

Hope, North Dakota?

About 8 miles from Hope, Sutherland.
Old October 13th, 2010, 03:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

On 10/13/2010 10:26 AM, Giovanni Drogo wrote:
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, S Viemeister wrote:

Hope, North Dakota?

Not Campamento Esperanza (- hope camp), near Copiapo, Chile ?

And not Hope, Arkansas, either.