Dog Kennel in FLL or South FLA

Old November 21st, 2003, 01:14 PM
Bill Bradley

Default Dog Kennel in FLL or South FLA

We are cruising on Rotterdam in Feb and will be taking a month long vacation
to the SE USA. We will be taking our dog and want to board her while on the
ship (unless you have a great scheme for getting her aboard).

We are looking for a reco on a kennel in the Ft Lauderdale area or south
FLA. We do not have precise plans yet, but the area could range from
Tampa-Ft Meyers or even Orlando area. The dog is 12, blonde, and takes a
liquid supplement daily.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Old November 21st, 2003, 01:40 PM
Ebbtide

I have a very reliable sitter, however it is north of where you are going.
It is in Flagler beach, just north of Daytona. It is a middle age family
that will take care of your dog in their home. I use them all the time, in
fact my 8 y/o Lab going there in Dec. while we cruise. She (Julie) takes in
about 4 at a time and has been doing it for 15 years. I trust her 100%, if
I didn't my dog would never go there. The house is large and new and her
kids seem to enjoy it all.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested and I will give you all the
info you need.

Joyce

Old November 21st, 2003, 03:30 PM
Peter Berlin

We live in the Ft. Lauderdale area and use the the Pompano Pet Lodge.

http://pompanopetlodge.com/

We have found them to be very good and have been boarding our
mini doxies there for the past 5 years. It is a unique place
that offers a lot of services that our dog really loves. We have
boarded one of our dogs for as long as 20 days with this
facility. Never a problem, and they really care about your pet.

If you have questions, please call me.

Peter

Bill Bradley wrote:

We are cruising on Rotterdam in Feb and will be taking a month long vacation
to the SE USA. We will be taking our dog and want to board her while on the
ship (unless you have a great scheme for getting her aboard).

snipped

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com