pc dining question on Princess

Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Bill C

Default pc dining question on Princess

Does anybody have a link that gives a full explanation and options for PC
dining on Princess?

Thanks in advance
Bill

Old April 4th, 2004, 02:03 AM
RTCReferee

I don't mind you quoting the President, or anyone else, for that matter, but
would you kindly give a proper citation in the form of either a link to the
original or a day, date, speech, citation so that I might read the quote in
context (whether it matters or not) for myself?

Thanks in advance.

Dick Goldhaber" wrote in his signature line:

--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this
century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this
century."
George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
Old April 5th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Dick Goldhaber

It would appear that I owe Mr. Bush an apology for attributing a post to him
that really seems to have been said by another great Republican "thinker",
J. Danforth Quayle.

That's what I get for trusting Court TV. It seems as though all of the
statements I was given as "Bushisms" we really the words of Mr. Quayle.

http://www.geocities.com/fire-hazzar...e/dquayle.html
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Chastised

Old April 6th, 2004, 01:25 AM
RTCReferee

Dick Goldhaber"

FYI, the source for any future quotes by this one term president is

http://www.dropbears.com/h/history/g...ush_quotes.htm

Lousy source. It doesn't give decent citations of specific dates, speeches,
etc., either. Too bad, I might like to use some of the quotes myself, but the
journalist in me won't allow it. ;-)
Old April 6th, 2004, 06:26 AM

I guess DG in Cherry hill nj is a left wing liberal democrat !
BILL (IN MT.LAUREL NJ.)

Old April 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM
clint

Are'nt they all!

Old April 6th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Dick Goldhaber

I hate labels, Bill. Back in my youth I voted for both Eisenhower and
Nixon.

And I believe in the death penalty when it is deserved, Mumia Abu Jamal
comes immediately to mind, but I do not believe that 600 Americans kids
should have been sentenced to death in Iraq in a war allegedly fought over
WMD which STILL has not been found.

I will admit to being fooled by the right wing conservatives into believing
that the war was necessary, but I have sobered up to the reality. 43's war
was fought to get 41 off of the hook for leaving Saddam Hussein in power for
another ten years.

Just my opinion, Bill, I could be wrong.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ