Hitler's Pizza

Old August 24th, 2006, 01:29 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

Default Hitler's Pizza

Ed wrote:
One doesn't have to listen to enraged Jews - it is best to firmly close
one's ears to their discordant shrieks, and concentrate on everything that
is good and beautiful in this world instead.

So, go ahead and stick your head in the sand. See if we care. Just don't
come crying to us when the Islamofascists create a new Holocaust.

we'll sit up and take notice when they start to serve grilled Jews in
Hitler's Cross.

but before they start doing that, we're not going to lose any sleep over a
bunch of dirty unwashed filthy stinking Indians serving crap food in a
crappy restaurant in a crappy ****ry.

--
I am Pumba, hear me ro-aaa-r!
This is what I look like:
Old August 24th, 2006, 01:33 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

Ed wrote:
"M. Bakunin" wrote in message
In article , Ed
wrote:
So, go ahead and stick your head in the sand. See if we care. Just
don't come crying to us when the Islamofascists create a new Holocaust.

what the freak are you talking about? what is an islamofascist anyway?
the islamic counterpart to a christianofascist?

Not very hard to understand. Fascist + Islam. Put the two together. They
are the ones whose only criticism of Hitler was that he didn't have the
opportunity to finish the job. They are the ones who made "Mein Kampf" the
number two seller in the Islamic world (behind the Koran).
By the way, as far as I know there aren't any Christianofascists these days,
there hasn't been since the Crusades, I suppose. Hitler was a fascist, but
he sure as hell wasn't christian.

well, apparently Mel Gibson is a Christian.

Christians are mostly ****heads.

e.g. Bush.

Old August 24th, 2006, 01:50 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

Pinky & Perky sing for Susan wrote:
Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my countrymen,
Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.
You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

The British tried their damnest to leave fledging Israel (in 1948) as
defenceless as possible against the coming Arab onslaught.

it was illegal for Israel to build up a self defence force prior to
Independence.

they were forced to do it illegally.

no, it is limey cock suckers who are worthless pieces of dog ****.

you limeys are ****ing vermin. YOU ARE THE VERMIN, NOT THE JEWS!

as for WWII, you limeys were worthless mother****ers.

you got your arses kicked out of Europe, out of Asia, and you came so damned
close to being kicked out of Africa by the Afrika Korps.

The Egyptians would have relished that. They supported the Third Reich.

and after the war was over, Churchill favoured turning Germany into one
large potato farm, which would have laid the very foundations for yet
another war with Germany.

it was Versailles that created WWII.

and Churchill's insane suggestion would have created WWIII.

Fortunately, America was the controlling Allied military power after WWII,
and it immediately found itself immersed in a power struggle with the
Soviets, so it recognised the need to rebuild Germany and have them as an
ally against the coming war with the Soviet Union which was seen as pretty
much inevitable at that time.

You limey cocksuckers got overruled.

The one time Eisenhower allowed a limey cocksucker to browbeat him into
letting him have his own way, that pompous and incompetent arsehole,
Montgomery, launched an ill-conceived plan known as Operation Market Garden,
whose net result was the total destruction of the British First Airborne
Division at Arnhem, Sept 1944, mere months away from the war's end, by the
already proven American strategy of a sustained attack across the entire front.

thank you very much, Montgomery, for needlessly burning up the lives of a
whole division of limey cocksuckers.

The limey cocksuckers were told that there were at least 2 SS Panzer
divisions in the area and that their paratroopers did not have the means to
wage war against such a strong force. But he went in anyway, because he
didn't give a **** about their lives on the line. All he was concerned about
was winning some personal battle glory for himself.

Well what he won was a stinking smouldering hole in the ground, into which
they should have kicked his ass before turning him into a corpse.

Old August 24th, 2006, 01:57 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Ed wrote:

So? The intent is to never allow another Holocaust to happen. As soon as
it ceases to be taught, it occurs again.

But don't you think being so shrill about it only winds up *parodying*
it?? Seriously, something can only be so sacrosanct before the impish
impluse to laugh kicks in....

Isn't the famous saying "Those who
forget history are bound to repeat it?"

Actually, the better quote is the earlier one attributed to Marx (who
was, IIRC, extending the sentiments of an even earlier quote): history
(does) repeats itself; the first time as tragedy, the second time as
farce.

Too many people HAVE forgotten history.

So do you boycott US$20 bills -- or are you only concerned about Jewish
feelings?

Perhaps because the word "chink" isn't as universal as some other
perjorative words, and certainly not associated with a homocidal maniac.

And perhaps the word "Hitler" isn't as universal as some others, like
"George Bush" (imagine that, it's 2006 and I think GW is actually less
liked than Hitler!)....

I'm serious: that's quite the whole crux of the matter -- many outside
north and northwest Europe and the English-speaking countries simply do
not find Hitler the boogeyman he's made out to be. It's like
"Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun"...in another five hundred years
-- assuming capitalism is still around -- the likely business
best-seller will be titled "Leadership Secrets of Hitler the Nazi"....

BIG difference.

In *your* mind. Obviously, not in many others, even those who aren't
anti-Semitic or really know or care about Jewish life and culture.

The point is that someone is offended. You think one case is no big
deal compared to another, someone else thinks his case is more
important than yours. Etc.

Was American slavery worse than the Holocaust? Was the conquest of
Native America worse than either?

Come on. This is like when we were kids arguing about Spiderman versus
Superman.

Maybe YOUR eyes roll, but certainly not EVERYONE'S.

I didn't say "everyone's" -- but rest assured, it ill becomes the
powerful to nurse ancient wounds from when once they were humble.

And I think the moon is made out of green cheese.

You might want to invest in lunar real estate, then.

So he was a self-hating Jew?

Heck, Jesus was a Jew!

Look, I'm half-joking, but only HALF-joking: it's 2006, and out of all
the racist stuff that's kicked around (often by Jews like Howard Stern,
heh heh), somehow the "anti-Jewish" stuff is held up to be moral
abominations for ALL (over the world) to abhor.

Don't you just find something oddly obnoxious about that? Obscene,
even? Hypocritical, narcissistic...even, convenient??

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:06 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Fankly, I believe that the Catholic Church killed more Jews than the
Nazis ever did (many of whom, like SS nr. 2 Rheinhardt Heydrich, were
Jewish).

History, indeed!

M. Bakunin wrote:
In article , Ed
wrote:

Too many people HAVE forgotten history.

you must be one of them.
you forgot the armenian holocaust, and others...
and why do you put a H when you write holocaust?
has it been trademarked by a jewish entrepreneur?
or is it because there is only one, THE holocaust involving the jews
(btw, what about the millions of gypsies, gays, communists, etc... who
died in the same process? care to mention them?)
hol·o·caust
Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially
by fire.

http://www.usenet.com

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Ed wrote:

Not very hard to understand. Fascist + Islam. Put the two together. They
are the ones whose only criticism of Hitler was that he didn't have the
opportunity to finish the job. They are the ones who made "Mein Kampf" the
number two seller in the Islamic world (behind the Koran).

Dubious assumption.

I'm sure "Tales of the 1001 Arabian Nights" is more popular. Or "The
Joy of Sex," at least. Even "Protocols of the Elders of Zion!"

By the way, as far as I know there aren't any Christianofascists these days,
there hasn't been since the Crusades, I suppose.

Wow, are you Pat Robertson, by any chance??

Hitler was a fascist, but
he sure as hell wasn't christian.

Interesting how many top Nazis were Catholics (Hitler, Goebbels) and
Jews (Hitler, Maurice, Heydrich, Milch...).

http://www.usenet.com

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:20 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ed wrote:

Not very hard to understand. Fascist + Islam. Put the two together.
They
are the ones whose only criticism of Hitler was that he didn't have the
opportunity to finish the job. They are the ones who made "Mein Kampf"
the
number two seller in the Islamic world (behind the Koran).

Dubious assumption.

I'm sure "Tales of the 1001 Arabian Nights" is more popular. Or "The
Joy of Sex," at least. Even "Protocols of the Elders of Zion!"

Well, I'm sure that last one is among the top three.

By the way, as far as I know there aren't any Christianofascists these
days,
there hasn't been since the Crusades, I suppose.

Wow, are you Pat Robertson, by any chance??

Sorry, no. Wrong religion.

Hitler was a fascist, but
he sure as hell wasn't christian.

Interesting how many top Nazis were Catholics (Hitler, Goebbels) and
Jews (Hitler, Maurice, Heydrich, Milch...).

Hitler was no more than one eighth Jewish. That doesn't make him Jewish.
As for the others, I have NEVER seen anything that states that.

http://www.usenet.com

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:23 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin[_1_]

In article , Ed
wrote:

By the way, as far as I know there aren't any Christianofascists these days,

try cheney and rumsfeld.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 24th, 2006, 02:23 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"Ed" wrote in message

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

No, what would be offensive is if they served chicken soup!

After all, the guy was vegetarian! =D

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...LATE= DEFAULT

EXCERPTS

Those objecting to the restaurant plan to ask the local government to
force a name change, said Daniel Zonshine, Israel's consul general in
Bombay.

"Instead of Hitler's name being an example of extreme evil, this is
like giving legitimacy to Hitler. It's not right to advertise his
name
in public," Zonshine said.

"Hitler was a bad man, but what's wrong with having food here?" said
Ashwini Phadnis, 22, a microbiology student as she tucked away a
piece
of chocolate cake.

Engineering student Anand Dhillon sat with friends, sipping soft
drinks. "I think the name is quite interesting. Tomorrow if someone
keeps a name like Saddam Mutton Shop or George Bush Footwear, there's
nothing wrong with that, is there?" he shrugged.

Whatever the 'morality' or 'tastefulness' of the idea, isn't it just
nice for once to see someone telling the 'outraged Jewish community'
to, effectively, '**** off'?

I'm sick and tired of hearing about 'enraged' Jews.

As long as people have YOUR attitude, you will ALWAYS hear about
"enraged" Jews. If you don't like it, there is ONE solution. Kill
yourself.

One doesn't have to listen to enraged Jews - it is best to firmly close
one's ears to their discordant shrieks, and concentrate on everything
that is good and beautiful in this world instead.

So, go ahead and stick your head in the sand. See if we care. Just
don't come crying to us when the Islamofascists create a new Holocaust.

Why on earth would the rest of the world 'come crying' to Israel about
*anything* - except, perhaps, the colossal amounts of guilt-gelt that
Israel extracts from the pockets of people who weren't even born at the
time of the holocaust.

I didn't mean to say to come crying to Israel. I meant to come crying to
anyone who is trying to thwart attempts to create a new one. That onus is
on A LOT more people than just Israelis.

Everything is about *you* isn't it? - other slaughters, other crimes,
other suffering, none of matters a damn to you, only your own wrongs (both
real and imagined) are of any importance to you.

Naaaah, in this case it's more about you trying to avoid reality.

Infinitely more people died under Communism that in the holocaust - but,
naturally, that it of no importance to you. Millions of other people also
died under the Nazis - but, again, they are fit only to be brushed aside
as you wallow in your lucrative (and very exclusive) pool of suffering.

Jews never denied that. Ever.

What genuinely amazes me is the fact that a race could endure so much
suffering - and still emerge with their arrogance undiminished - and,
worse, be able to inflict countless cruelties upon others.

Oh, so self-defense comes under the definition of "infliction of cruelties"
then? What warped logic led you to that conclusion?

Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my countrymen,
Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.

You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

How sad it must be for you that "your opinion" is insignificant and that YOU
can't do a damn thing about it.

Oh, by the way, I'm not an Israeli. :-)

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ed wrote:

So? The intent is to never allow another Holocaust to happen. As soon
as
it ceases to be taught, it occurs again.

But don't you think being so shrill about it only winds up *parodying*
it?? Seriously, something can only be so sacrosanct before the impish
impluse to laugh kicks in....

Only to those who WANT to forget history. Only to those who harbor some
kind of desire to create a new Holocaust.

Are your ears burning?

Isn't the famous saying "Those who
forget history are bound to repeat it?"

Actually, the better quote is the earlier one attributed to Marx (who
was, IIRC, extending the sentiments of an even earlier quote): history
(does) repeats itself; the first time as tragedy, the second time as
farce.

It's time to prove Marx wrong then, isn't it?

Too many people HAVE forgotten history.

So do you boycott US$20 bills -- or are you only concerned about Jewish
feelings?

HUH? WTF does that mean????

[...]

Well, if someone is offended by something, don't they have the right to
protest it?

Was American slavery worse than the Holocaust? Was the conquest of
Native America worse than either?

No. But those topics aren't being discussed here, are they?

Come on. This is like when we were kids arguing about Spiderman versus
Superman.

Maybe YOUR eyes roll, but certainly not EVERYONE'S.

I didn't say "everyone's" -- but rest assured, it ill becomes the
powerful to nurse ancient wounds from when once they were humble.

And I think the moon is made out of green cheese.

You might want to invest in lunar real estate, then.

So he was a self-hating Jew?

Heck, Jesus was a Jew!

Look, I'm half-joking, but only HALF-joking: it's 2006, and out of all
the racist stuff that's kicked around (often by Jews like Howard Stern,
heh heh)

I never found much humor in Howard Stern.

, somehow the "anti-Jewish" stuff is held up to be moral
abominations for ALL (over the world) to abhor.

Don't you just find something oddly obnoxious about that? Obscene,
even? Hypocritical, narcissistic...even, convenient??

See above. If someone is offended, they have the right to say/do something
about it. The fact that others don't doesn't diminish that right.