Trip to Vancouver

Old February 26th, 2005, 08:50 PM
chrismarkcanada

Default Trip to Vancouver

Just wanted to post some photos of my trip to Vancouver. I was in
Vancouver on Feb 14th for a week.

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/view/gallery/976/

My main web site is as follows:

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/

Have a good day.
Chris

Old February 26th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Patty Winter

In article .com,
chrismarkcanada wrote:
Just wanted to post some photos of my trip to Vancouver. I was in
Vancouver on Feb 14th for a week.

You have some dramatic shots of what I think is the main library (?)
and Canada Place. I hope you'll add captions to all of them!

Fun to see Mayor Da Vinci ^H^H^H^H Campbell dressed up for the
Chinese New Year's parade.

Patty

Old February 26th, 2005, 10:23 PM
My side

"chrismarkcanada" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wanted to post some photos of my trip to Vancouver. I was in
Vancouver on Feb 14th for a week.

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/view/gallery/976/

My main web site is as follows:

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/

Have a good day.
Chris

You picked the best February weather (least rain, most sun and warmest) that
we have ever had in Vancouver. Will have to consult you before taking our
next trip. Glad you enjoyed it. Great pics.

Old February 27th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Richard

On 26 Feb 2005 12:50:26 -0800, "chrismarkcanada"
wrote:

Just wanted to post some photos of my trip to Vancouver. I was in
Vancouver on Feb 14th for a week.

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/view/gallery/976/

My main web site is as follows:

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/

Have a good day.
Chris

But you haven't got a picture of the steam clock. I thought that
every tourist needed a photo of that
Old February 28th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Allan Meltzer

"chrismarkcanada" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wanted to post some photos of my trip to Vancouver. I was in
Vancouver on Feb 14th for a week.

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/view/gallery/976/

My main web site is as follows:

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/

Have a good day.
Chris

I like your photos.

Just one question though-is that the mayor of Vancouver. Lary Campbell or
the primier of British Columbia Gordon Campbell?

Old February 28th, 2005, 06:49 PM
PeterL

"chrismarkcanada" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wanted to post some photos of my trip to Vancouver. I was in
Vancouver on Feb 14th for a week.

http://www.j-talk.com/chrismarkcanada/view/gallery/976/

What's that blurry shot with an American Idol sign all about?

Old February 28th, 2005, 10:17 PM
GG

Fun to see Mayor Da Vinci ^H^H^H^H Campbell dressed up for the
Chinese New Year's parade.

The photo is not of mayor Larry Campbell. It's BC premier Gordon Campbell
(no relation).

K.

Old February 28th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Patty Winter

In article ALMUd.28130$ab2.28018@edtnps89,
GG wrote:

The photo is not of mayor Larry Campbell. It's BC premier Gordon Campbell
(no relation).

Thanks for that clarification. I guess the OP heard wrong when
Campbell was introduced. And since I don't live in B.C. either,
I didn't realize when I saw the photo that it was mislabeled.

So, to try again...*Gordon* Campbell looks like he was enjoying the
parade. :-)

Patty