Whale impaled by cruise ship!

Old September 24th, 2009, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonny

Default Whale impaled by cruise ship!

"J Carnaghie" wrote in message

Dear Nonny,
As a fellow DOM (Distinguished Older Man) I am reminded of
a friend of mine, who had strong feelings about PETA, said:
"I like cats, but I can't finish a whole one by myself."

Enough already about the darn whale impaling. Let us pick on the
pricing schedules for cruises, or the like.

Cheers,
John in LALALand (On the Left, Whale Filled Coast)

Agreed.
--
Nonny

When Wilson yelled, "You LIE" during
the joint session of Congress,
he could have been addressing any
of the politicians, not just Obama.

Old September 24th, 2009, 11:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ike

Thanks to those who made this thread so interesting and entertaining!
It's been like a postdoctoral Sociology program.

Now we need a few dozen "enough already" posts...

Ike
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

J Carnaghie wrote:

Nonny wrote:

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
[Default] Thus spake Jack Hamilton :

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:55:29 -0700, "Nonny" wrote:

"Marsha" wrote in message
Sarah Adams wrote:
LOVE the mess I've managed to stir up.

Yes, it is all about you, isn't it?

Marsha

Nope, it's all about PETA.

People Easting Tasty Animals

Whatever you think of their beliefs or tactics, you've got to admit
that they have a publicity machine that rivals even Britney Spears'.

Yeah, I've noticed that they don't wear panties, either.
--

What about the women PETA members?

Dear Nonny,
As a fellow DOM (Distinguished Older Man) I am reminded of a friend
of mine, who had strong feelings about PETA, said:
"I like cats, but I can't finish a whole one by myself."

Enough already about the darn whale impaling. Let us pick on the pricing
schedules for cruises, or the like.

Cheers,
John in LALALand (On the Left, Whale Filled Coast)

I know that Nonny is distinguished, but I also know that he ain't old
enough to be called an older man.

Ermalee --wants to go to Nonny's for a visit, or on a cruise with them
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake "Nonny" :

.. .

wrote:

"Marsha" wrote in message
Sarah Adams wrote:
LOVE the mess I've managed to stir up.

Yes, it is all about you, isn't it?

Marsha

Nope, it's all about PETA.

People Easting Tasty Animals

Whatever you think of their beliefs or tactics, you've got to
admit
that they have a publicity machine that rivals even Britney
Spears'.

Yeah, I've noticed that they don't wear panties, either.
--

What about the women PETA members?

Nonny, you owe me yet another monitor. I recommend just putting me on
your JIT (Just In Time) monitor schedule.

Also the beer of the month club. Shiner Bock. Although this was a
Shiner Anniversary.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Patrick Swayze, now there was talent
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake J Carnaghie :

"Marsha" wrote in message
Sarah Adams wrote:
LOVE the mess I've managed to stir up.

Yes, it is all about you, isn't it?

Marsha

Nope, it's all about PETA.

People Easting Tasty Animals

Whatever you think of their beliefs or tactics, you've got to admit
that they have a publicity machine that rivals even Britney Spears'.

Yeah, I've noticed that they don't wear panties, either.
--

What about the women PETA members?

Dear Nonny,
As a fellow DOM (Distinguished Older Man) I am reminded of a
friend of mine, who had strong feelings about PETA, said:
"I like cats, but I can't finish a whole one by myself."

Enough already about the darn whale impaling. Let us pick on the pricing
schedules for cruises, or the like.

Okay.

Does the drag caused by an impaled whale effect the ship's efficiency
enough to warrant raising the fares?

Good enough? :-)

Old October 5th, 2009, 07:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
David Banes

Nonny wrote:

. ..

"Marsha" wrote in message
Sarah Adams wrote:
[...]

Hehe love it

On a completely unrelated note - check this out

www.careermoneynow.com

abuse is welcome
Old October 7th, 2009, 06:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake David Banes :

"Marsha" wrote in message
Sarah Adams wrote:
[...]

I love this kind of ****.

For a while it had the ring of a political joke, but then I realized
the sucker was actually trying to get people to buy something!