HELP!!!

Old November 25th, 2006, 07:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Erica

Default HELP!!!

Me and my sisters are suprising my mom with a cruise this
christmas...but we don't have enough money yet. If you are interested
in helping us please visit my blog...
http://thebestpresentever.blogspot.com . Thanks! Also if anyone has
any tips on what cruise line (we were thinking Carnival) or anything
else please post on my blog!!!

Old November 25th, 2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Erica

You can give as much as you feel is appropriate, but we are still in
the process of getting a PO box. It would be helpful if you would
spread the word. Thank you!

On Nov 25, 2:54 pm, "clint" wrote:
How much can I give?"Erica" wrote in oglegroups.com...

Me and my sisters are suprising my mom with a cruise this
christmas...but we don't have enough money yet. If you are interested
in helping us please visit my blog...
http://thebestpresentever.blogspot.com. Thanks! Also if anyone has
any tips on what cruise line (we were thinking Carnival) or anything
else please post on my blog!!!- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Old November 25th, 2006, 09:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

ZombyWoof wrote:
On 25 Nov 2006 11:10:01 -0800, "Erica" wrote
something wonderfully witty:

Me and my sisters are suprising my mom with a cruise this
christmas...but we don't have enough money yet. If you are interested
in helping us please visit my blog...

. Thanks! Also if anyone has
any tips on what cruise line (we were thinking Carnival) or anything
else please post on my blog!!!

Unbelievable virtual begging.
--

I/m virtually sending virtual money ...

Old November 25th, 2006, 09:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

Erica wrote:
Me and my sisters are suprising my mom with a cruise this
christmas...but we don't have enough money yet. If you are interested
in helping us please visit my blog...
http://thebestpresentever.blogspot.com . Thanks! Also if anyone has
any tips on what cruise line (we were thinking Carnival) or anything
else please post on my blog!!!

Here you go ... the whole cruise ...

http://www.cruisealaska.com/cruise/

Old November 26th, 2006, 01:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Erica wrote:
Me and my sisters are suprising my mom with a cruise this
christmas...but we don't have enough money yet. If you are interested
in helping us please visit my blog...
http://thebestpresentever.blogspot.com . Thanks! Also if anyone has
any tips on what cruise line (we were thinking Carnival) or anything
else please post on my blog!!!

Un-B-LEEEEEVable!!

So this is what they teach you in high school now?? Beg for money so
you can give extravagant presents??

Look ... if you seriously want your Mom to have something that she would
really love and remember her whole life, don't give her proceeds from
begging. That will just let her know that she failed to instill "pride
in accomplishment" in her daughters so failed as a parent too!

Instead, make a card from you and your sisters saying that it is good
for one "Mother Daughter" cruise for some date in the future. Then all
of you work your butts off to pay for the thing yourselves!

Just my $.02 (no ... not a donation)

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Old November 26th, 2006, 01:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Erica

if your not going to help or give nice advice then please keep your
rude comments to yourself. im sorry if i offended you by my efforts to
make a dream come true for my mom.

Webmonkey for:http://www.ossystems.comhttp://www.b....rayzplace.com

Old November 26th, 2006, 02:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
M[_1_]

What?!
I thought this was a joke, or some kinda scam! God what a pitiful, pitiful
act! Begging for money to send someone on a vacation. Kid get your
priorities straight, but what can you expect from the typical want a hand
out generation. Oh, and by the way you'll be subjected to any comments from
anyone on the web when you post such dribble on a web site.

ups.com...

Old November 26th, 2006, 03:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Erica wrote:
Me and my sisters are suprising my mom with a cruise this
christmas...but we don't have enough money yet.

Guess you won't be surprising anyone, dear, since you CAN'T AFFORD IT.

Old November 26th, 2006, 04:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

Erica wrote:
if your not going to help or give nice advice then please keep your
rude comments to yourself. im sorry if i offended you by my efforts to
make a dream come true for my mom.

No you're not ... you think he's rude pointing out that begging is
wrong ... ?? Why not take a part time job and EARN some money to buy a
present ... ??? Work is not a 4 letter word ... or you want money
earned from others who work to go to you ...
grow up ... work is better than begging ...