What is the very first?

Old April 15th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Default What is the very first?

You have just stepped aboard the ship, swiped your sail and sign card, which
also took your ID photo~~NOW
What is the very first thing that you do every time that you cruise?

Me~ I always want to go see our stateroom to make sure that all is okay..

--Jean

Old April 15th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Tom & Linda

Follow the white gloved attendant to the cabin... drop off our carry on
bags, and hit the buffet.

--Tom

m...

Old April 15th, 2004, 01:58 AM
Tom & Linda

"Howie" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

You have just stepped aboard the ship, swiped your sail and sign card,

which
also took your ID photo~~NOW
What is the very first thing that you do every time that you cruise?

pee

In the hot tubs? Pool?

--Tom

Old April 15th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Howie

CupCaked wrote:

Howie wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

You have just stepped aboard the ship, swiped your sail and sign card, which
also took your ID photo~~NOW
What is the very first thing that you do every time that you cruise?

pee

Heh! Prostate problems, Howie?

Nah. Just drink a lot of H2O.

You're making poor Jean O' Boyle blush :-)

Something tells me this is not the case.

Karen

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old April 15th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Mark

- Check our dining table assignments and see the Maitre d' if necessary

- Make reservations for special dining options

- Hit the buffet

(Does the fact that they're all food-related indicate anything?)

Mark

Old April 15th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Howie" wrote in message
Something tells me this is not the case.

And you are right, Howie. Having been an RN for many years, urination was
one of the least embarrassing experiences for me. How little some people
know about me to make such presumptions.
--Jean

Old April 15th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Asya Kamsky

In article ,
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
You have just stepped aboard the ship, swiped your sail and sign card, which
also took your ID photo~~NOW
What is the very first thing that you do every time that you cruise?

Go to stateroom. Unpack luggage (always carry it on).

Grab the ship map, the daily newsletter, any other fliers in cabin
and head to lunch (usually buffet) where we read through and study
the map. After lunch we walk every inch of every deck that has
public space.

--
Asya Kamsky