Super Bowl Bound - JAX!

Old December 20th, 2004, 11:45 AM
shortspark

Default Super Bowl Bound - JAX!

I'm going to the Super Bowl for the first time in my life - thats the
good news. The bad news is that I have to fly there from Texas and the
cheapest fare is on Airtran but the only dates available are not really
good for me. So, that leaves me with a free US Airways flight to Jax
with frequent flyer miles I have (which makes sense to use asap before
they go under!). The dates and times available are perfect for me.

I can use the miles for the dates I want, starting travel on 2/1/04, and
at for only 20,000 miles.

Now, if you had such a trip coming up (lots of upfront expense money
involved here too) would you risk loosing it all by booking on US
Airways for a flight after January? I hate to think of spending a bunch
more money on a ticket only to find out I could have used my USA award.
Yet, I sure don't want to miss the trip or get stuck. So what would you
do? Do you think they'll be around after Feb. 1? Thanks in advance.

MARTY