Who wants a FREE cruise?

Old August 10th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Kath G

eeyore your the loser.. lmao

Old August 10th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Kath G

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE ANYONES MONEY WHY DONT YOU JUST CHECK THE SITE
OUT.. YOU DO 10 POSTS AND THEN YOU ARE ADDED TO THE DRAWING THEY ARE
TRYING TO GET AT LEAST 1500 PEOPLE BEFORE THE DRAWING .. GOSH YOU PEOPLE
ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LOSERS BIG TIME.. GET A LIFE AND ENJOY SOMETHING FOR
ONCE WILL YA

Old August 10th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Kath G

ITS NOT SPAM GET IT THOUGH YOUR THINK HEAD BOB!!!!!!

Old August 10th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Kath G

no bob you need to get a life..

Old August 10th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Kath G

OMG YOU ARE ALL SICK HEADS .. SCAM MY ASS GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU.. MAYBE
YOU SHOULD CHECK THE SIGHT OUT DICK HEAD...

Old August 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Reef Fish

Kath G wrote:
ITS NOT SPAM GET IT THOUGH YOUR THINK HEAD BOB!!!!!!

LOL! Keith, you've been busy this morning haven't you?
Did Rex hired you as his PR man?

You wouldn't know what SPAM is if it kicked you in the shin!

Whether it COST the SPEMees anything monetarily has NOTHING to
do with what constitute a SPAM or not.

Get a little USENET education, Keith.

You're such a Clueless Newbie that it is both pitiful and laughable!

Hope you enjoyed your minimum wage paid by Rex for doing your
bit of foolishness in this ng. :-I

He must be paying you not by the hour, but by the PIECE -- the
number of times you post to SPAM for HIM.

Get lost, your ignant twerp.

-- Bob.

P.S. You threat to put me in your killfile really scared your
lunch (the brow stuff from where the sun don't shine) out of me.
Bon appetit. LOL!

Old August 10th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:08:51 -0400, Kath G wrote:

OMG YOU ARE ALL SICK HEADS .. SCAM MY ASS GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU.. MAYBE
YOU SHOULD CHECK THE SIGHT OUT DICK HEAD...

I see you are continuing to enjoy your Usenet experience there, Kath. LOL
--
"I'll do the stupid thing first and then you shy people follow..." -Zappa
Old August 10th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Kath G

screw you chrissy mind your own buines