Visiting Seattle While on Holiday in Vancouver

Old August 20th, 2006, 09:50 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
littledawgy

Default Visiting Seattle While on Holiday in Vancouver

My questions are,

1) Iam on holiday sept/oct 2006 to Vancouver (Mainland and Vancover island)
while on holiday would like to be able to visit more friends in seattle. What
are the affects on my visa to Canada, would it be stamped out and then
stamped in again on my return to Canada.

2) Career Break 12 months starting march 2007, same question as above but a
longer term ie visiting seattle several times. Will this affect my either 180
visa to Canada and or and extended visa to Canada.

Any Help on this matter would be much appreciated.

Old August 21st, 2006, 08:05 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:50:49 GMT, "littledawgy" u25531@uwe
wrote:

My questions are,

1) Iam on holiday sept/oct 2006 to Vancouver (Mainland and Vancover island)
while on holiday would like to be able to visit more friends in seattle. What
are the affects on my visa to Canada, would it be stamped out and then
stamped in again on my return to Canada.

You're asking in the wrong place. You need to ask the Canadian
government. You don't even say where your passport is from,
making a valid answer even more difficult.

2) Career Break 12 months starting march 2007, same question as above but a
longer term ie visiting seattle several times. Will this affect my either 180
visa to Canada and or and extended visa to Canada.

Ditto.

Old August 26th, 2006, 11:01 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Király[_1_]

littledawgy via TravelKB.com u25531@uwe wrote:
the uk

It's even harder to answer now. Why are you getting a visa for a two
month stay in Canada? You don't need one.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
Old August 26th, 2006, 11:20 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
littledawgy via TravelKB.com

iam sorry i didnt give the full dates it is not two months it is from 16th of
september to 14th of october.

Old August 26th, 2006, 11:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
littledawgy via TravelKB.com

its about visiting seattle while on holiday and then visiting seattle several
times on my career break 2007/2008 would there be any problems at each
countrys immigration department . this is for social reasons and not working
in the us or canada.

Old August 27th, 2006, 02:01 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Király[_1_]

littledawgy via TravelKB.com u25531@uwe wrote:
its about visiting seattle while on holiday and then visiting seattle several
times on my career break 2007/2008 would there be any problems at each
countrys immigration department . this is for social reasons and not working
in the us or canada.

You will be permitted to enter the USA without a visa as long as you
don't stay too long. Check with the US Embassy in London for the details.

You might have to get a multiple entry visa for Canada if you plan to
visit the USA several times during your stay. I don't know the details,
and you shouldn't trust any advice you get here. Check with the Canadian
High Commission in London.

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/canada-...om/menu-en.asp

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
Old August 27th, 2006, 07:05 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dennis P. Harris

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:22:40 GMT in rec.travel.usa-canada,
"littledawgy via TravelKB.com" u25531@uwe wrote:

its about visiting seattle while on holiday and then visiting seattle several
times on my career break 2007/2008 would there be any problems at each
countrys immigration department . this is for social reasons and not working
in the us or canada.

1. the correct place to ask is your closest us consulate
2. how could anyone answer your question when you have never
said what country you are from?