EASYJET - How do you contact (Need answer)

Old March 23rd, 2004, 08:21 AM
Stromer2

Default EASYJET - How do you contact (Need answer)

I want to buy 2 one-way tickets on Easyjet (London - Geneva (one way)) and
(Zurich to London (one way)). Their site seems to not allow this. Since this
is an ultra low cost airline, it appears that you cannot even contact them.
E-mail may never be returned and the phone is always busy when I call from the
USA.

Does anyone know if the above can be done using one transaction?

Thanks, Rick
Old March 23rd, 2004, 08:27 AM
mtravelkay

Stromer2 wrote:

I want to buy 2 one-way tickets on Easyjet (London - Geneva (one way)) and
(Zurich to London (one way)). Their site seems to not allow this.

Why not make 2 reservations? One for the segment to Geneva and one for
the segment from Zurich? Or do they have cheaper (than 11.99GBP each way
plus fees) for return tickets?

Old March 23rd, 2004, 09:06 AM
freeda

I want to buy 2 one-way tickets on Easyjet (London - Geneva (one way)) and
(Zurich to London (one way)). Their site seems to not allow this. Since

this
is an ultra low cost airline, it appears that you cannot even contact

them.
E-mail may never be returned and the phone is always busy when I call from

the
USA.

Does anyone know if the above can be done using one transaction?

Just make 2 reservations. EZY fares are calculated on a 'one way basis'
anyway, so you won't get anything cheaper as an 'open jaw'.

Old March 23rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
Mark Hewitt

"Stromer2" wrote in message
I want to buy 2 one-way tickets on Easyjet (London - Geneva (one way)) and
(Zurich to London (one way)). Their site seems to not allow this. Since

this
is an ultra low cost airline, it appears that you cannot even contact

them.
E-mail may never be returned and the phone is always busy when I call from

the
USA.

Does anyone know if the above can be done using one transaction?

You need to make two seperate bookings. Simple.