GGC2005 - Preliminary Listing

Old June 1st, 2004, 01:20 AM
Lloyd Parsons

Default GGC2005 - Preliminary Listing

Nina Lebowitz, our Webmaster has posted a preliminary listing of the
cruises selected for vote. The list is complete, but the pricing and
amenities are not there yet but we wanted everyone to know what is
coming.

The link is : http://www.ggc2005.com Then Select 'News'

Please hold comments concerning why certain listings are there as once
pricing and amenities are listed I think you will agree with us that
these represent the strongest bids presented by each of these TA's.

On behalf of the committee and myself thanks to them for the work and
effort they've put into this.

Lloyd

Tropicale 2000
Sensation GGC2002
Golden Princess GGC2003
Radiance of the Seas GGC2004
Celebrity Millenium GLC2005

--
Lloyd

Carnival Tropicale 2000
GGC2002 Carnival Sensation
GGC2003 Golden Princess
GGC2004 Radiance of the Seas
GLC2005 Celebrity Millenium
Old June 1st, 2004, 02:31 AM
OcnGypZ

Subject: GGC2005 - Preliminary Listing

The "News" link.. is not yet activated.

Babette
Old June 1st, 2004, 02:34 AM
Gordon

"OcnGypZ" wrote in message

The "News" link.. is not yet activated.

Babette

It worked for me.

Gordon

Old June 1st, 2004, 02:45 AM
KateP215

Worked for me too but it did take a few minutes.

Kate
Old June 1st, 2004, 02:52 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Gordon" wrote in message
. ..

It worked for me.

Gordon

Me too, and Kudos to Nina for such a neat and easy to read format!

--Jean

Old June 1st, 2004, 03:05 AM
Charles

In article , Jean
O'Boyle wrote:

Me too, and Kudos to Nina for such a neat and easy to read format!

The year is wrong for the Karen Wheelock bid.

--
Charles
Old June 1st, 2004, 03:10 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
The year is wrong for the Karen Wheelock bid.

Wow! Good for you, Charles, you certainly have a discriminating eye~~I
didn't notice that!

--Jean

Old June 1st, 2004, 03:45 AM
Nina Lebowitz

Thanks, Charles. I've fixed it!

Nina

"Charles" wrote in message
d...

Old June 1st, 2004, 03:51 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

OcnGypZ wrote:

The "News" link.. is not yet activated.

It worked fine for me.

sue

Old June 1st, 2004, 03:59 AM
Nina Lebowitz

The "News" link was just activated this evening. You may need to refresh
the page. If that doesn't work, then you might try changing your refresh
settings so that the browser checks for a newer version of a page each time
it's visited. If you need help, just let me know.

Nina