Swim with Dolphins-- for free?

Old January 5th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Charles

Default Swim with Dolphins-- for free?

In article , Jaime A.
Cruz wrote:

Actually no... dolphins are curious animals and have no natural fear of
man. HOWEVER, they ARE wild animals with minds of their own. They also
have no idea how much or how little stamina a human in the water may
have. Just because YOU grow tired of playing with them doesn't mean
THEY'RE tired of playing with you.

Interesting. I have done lots of snorkeling from beaches and boats and
no curious dolphins have ever come to play. The only ones I have ever
seen up close are captured dolphins. Any other dolphins I have seen
always stayed a far distance away and never came close.

--
Charles
Old January 5th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Tha Wave

I response to the original question do it on your own and you'll get a
better deal...make sure you get the swim with the dolphins, not the
encounter that's just where you touch them. As for the other charles,
obviously you haven't spent much time in the water, I surf, and scuba and
several times dolphins have swam with me...yes wild ones. Dolphins are
amassing mammals, and should be treated with respect, but charles dogs and
horses etc. fall into the same line... lighten up and don't carry the world
on your shoulders. good luck Sue have a blast... my kids have such fond
memories of the dolphins...oh, and get the video and give them a water proof
disposable camera!

"SNUMBER6" wrote in message
It's a Sicilian message ... it means Luca Brazzi sleeps with the fishes

Be seeing you
In the Village
Number 6

Old January 5th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Charles

In article , Tha Wave
wrote:

As for the other charles, obviously you haven't spent much time in
the water, I surf, and scuba and several times dolphins have swam
with me...yes wild ones. Dolphins are amassing mammals, and should be
treated with respect, but charles dogs and horses etc. fall into the
same line...

I have spent quite a bit of time in the water and no dolphins have swam
close. I guess it depends where you go.

Dogs and Horses are quite another thing than Dolphins. Dolphins are
wild animals. Dogs and horses are domesticated. That dolphin your kids
have fond memories of are meant to be roaming free, not penned up.

--
Charles
Old January 5th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:37:29 -0500, Charles
wrote:

I have spent quite a bit of time in the water and no dolphins have swam
close.

They think Old Spice stinks.

Here, slip this on and you can pretend to be one.

http://www.pranxsters.com/doanno.html

Dogs and Horses are quite another thing than Dolphins.

You capitalize these words for what reason?

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old January 7th, 2004, 02:07 AM
WhansaMi

I read a book about these dolphins a while back. I'd like to go there myself!

http://www.westernaustralia.net/holi...dolphins.shtml

Sheila