Boulders Beach Lodge - SimonsTown - South Africa

Old September 10th, 2003, 08:03 PM
harfin

Default Boulders Beach Lodge - SimonsTown - South Africa

Hi,

Does anyone know of or has any stayed at Boulders Beach Lodge in
SimonsTown, South Africa.

The web page looks great and we are planning to spend some time there
early next year for a special event...but would really appreciate
feedback from someone who has stayed there or eaten there.

Thanks

Old September 10th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Jim Ley

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:03:51 +0000, harfin
wrote:

The web page looks great and we are planning to spend some time there
early next year for a special event...but would really appreciate
feedback from someone who has stayed there or eaten there.

I've had breakfast there, it was nice, good value for money - they
kept bringing toast/coffee etc, friendly staff, and had penguins
wondering around in the background. I could easily imagine sitting
there a lot and spending time in the cafe and watchin the penguins.

Jim.
Old September 10th, 2003, 09:36 PM
harfin

Thanks Jim,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. That was exactly our thought,
that it'd be a good location to relax and have a celebration with
some friends.

Anyone else stayed there ore eaten there?

Old September 11th, 2003, 06:16 AM
Koos Greeff

When it comes to eating - it is well known and popular for the good food it
offers.

Greetings
Koos

Old September 24th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Wagner Lorenz

Hi!
We went there for lunch a few times a couple of years ago. Friendly, relaxed
atmosphere. If we hadn't arranged accommodation elsewhere we might as well
have stayed there. Enjoy!
B.