Santa Fe Nm

Old February 10th, 2008, 12:22 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
curtis brown

Default Santa Fe Nm

My family and I along with 2 friends from Canada will be going to Santa fe
in June and I would like to know if anyone would know of a decent place to
stay. We are also considering B&B for lodging.

Thanks

Old February 10th, 2008, 05:05 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

On Feb 10, 7:22*am, "curtis brown" wrote:
My family and I along with 2 friends from Canada will be going to Santa fe
in June and I would like to know if anyone would know of a decent place to
stay. We are also considering B&B for lodging.

Thanks

I have my own online booking engine (that anyone can have for under
$500.). I lived in New Mexicio and you are going to love Santa Fe.
Check my website at www.liveearthtravel.net Click on Book Travel
to get to booking engine--My contact # is on site as well--Happy
Traveling=---Irene
Old February 10th, 2008, 06:45 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

My family and I along with 2 friends from Canada
will be going to Santa fe in June and I would like to
know if anyone would know of a decent place to stay.

A few months ago the New York Times had an article about Santa Fe
(link below) in their travel section, and towards the end of the
article they recommend several hotels. The least expensive was Santa
Fe Sage Inn santafesageinn.com (starts at $85). They also
recommended Garretts Desert Inn garrettsdesertinn.com (starts at
$109), and two places that are MUCH more expensive -- Inn of the Five
Graces fivegraces.com, and Inn of the Anasazi innoftheanasazi.com,
which is generally regarded as the best hotel in town.

http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/08/05...05SantaFe.html

For other recommendations you might want to go to tripadvisor.com
and do a search for Santa Fe.

James
Old February 10th, 2008, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
k[_1_]

"curtis brown" wrote in message
My family and I along with 2 friends from Canada will be going to Santa fe
in June and I would like to know if anyone would know of a decent place to
stay. We are also considering B&B for lodging.

Thanks

We stayed at the Best Western last year, and it's a nice hotel, but a few
miles from downtown. The rooms are pretty big and well kept-up, as is the
entire building. The AAA rate was under $70. We met a couple at the pool
who had their room for $40, which is the rate for any government employee -
city, state, national, or international.

Old February 12th, 2008, 10:14 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge 11

The best motel you could find is :
El Rey on Cerrillos
I tried it, I liked it.

Old February 14th, 2008, 05:53 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Cognitus

On Feb 12, 4:14 pm, "Runge 11" wrote:
The best motel you could find is :
El Rey on Cerrillos
I tried it, I liked it.

"curtis brown" a écrit dans le message ...

My family and I along with 2 friends from Canada will be going to Santa fe
in June and I would like to know if anyone would know of a decent place to
stay. We are also considering B&B for lodging.

Thanks

I liked the Residence Inn; nice semi-apartment, fireplace which
was nice on cool nights......
Old February 21st, 2008, 04:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
WJ[_2_]

I'll second the El Rey.
However, it may be cheaper to rent a 2-bedroom condo. We've stayed at
the Cielo Grande condos and were thoroughly satisfied.

WJ