From hostelworld re the spammer

Old May 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Trish[_1_]

Default From hostelworld re the spammer

Below is a reply to my message i ogt from hostelworld which is where links
on the spammers page take you.
You have to hit spammers where it hurts.
Money.

Dear Trish

BOOKING SITE (5/8/2007 11:39:22 AM)
we will cut off this web site owner as an affiliate partner. thanks for
informing us. hostel times team.

Question
Booking (5/5/2007 5:13:09 AM)
I was going to book from your site, but repeated spamming of
rec.travel.europe by someone connected with craigslisthostels.org has
made me change my mind. Never deal with spammers.

Hostel Times

--
Trish

Dublin

Old May 9th, 2007, 03:31 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
nospam

Trish wrote:
Below is a reply to my message i ogt from hostelworld which is where
links on the spammers page take you.
You have to hit spammers where it hurts.
Money.

Dear Trish

BOOKING SITE (5/8/2007 11:39:22 AM)
we will cut off this web site owner as an affiliate partner. thanks for
informing us. hostel times team.

Question
Booking (5/5/2007 5:13:09 AM)
I was going to book from your site, but repeated spamming of
rec.travel.europe by someone connected with craigslisthostels.org has
made me change my mind. Never deal with spammers.

Hostel Times

OK what are you going to do now spammer?

Old May 9th, 2007, 07:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Cat

On May 9, 12:31 pm, nospam wrote:
Trish wrote:
Below is a reply to my message i ogt from hostelworld which is where
links on the spammers page take you.
You have to hit spammers where it hurts.
Money.

Dear Trish

BOOKING SITE (5/8/2007 11:39:22 AM)
we will cut off this web site owner as an affiliate partner. thanks for
informing us. hostel times team.

Question
Booking (5/5/2007 5:13:09 AM)
I was going to book from your site, but repeated spamming of
rec.travel.europe by someone connected with craigslisthostels.org has
made me change my mind. Never deal with spammers.

Hostel Times

OK what are you going to do now spammer?- Hide quoted text -

I work for Hostelworld.com and a posting on this group has brought
something to our attention. We have discovered that a competitor
website has registered bogus domain names and is passing them off as
part of Craigslist using our company name in the process. It appears
hosteltimes has registered domain names such as hostelworld.us and
ushostelworld.com and is spamming across the internet leading people
to believe that we are working with Craigslist. We have never worked
with Craigslist and have never been affiliated with the site in any
way. These hostel sites which claim an affiliation with Craigslist
have nothing to do with us other than that they have violated a
trademark ruling and we are now seeking legal advice. I am also in
touch with Craigslist to advice them of same.

We at Hostelworld.com are not in the business of spamming, nor have
we
ever been and take matters like this very seriously