Shamrocker/Haggis - Scotland & Britian

Old November 9th, 2003, 04:31 AM
Rose

Default Shamrocker/Haggis - Scotland & Britian

Hi

I am after some information etc on these tours.

Has any one done any of these tours? Do you have any comments/Advise?

Thanks for any thoughts!

Rose

Old November 9th, 2003, 08:57 AM
Ewan Steed

Hi there Rose

Tried to send this privately to you w/o success.

Did not see your original mail and wonder what your requirements are as we
do 'Personalised Tours' tailored to your needs. Have a wee look at our
site and if we can help please feel free to ask.

Ewan

ROOTS Consulting Services (Scotland)

Personalised Tours and Genealogical Research - www.ancestryroots.co.uk

Old November 9th, 2003, 06:21 PM
mhicaoidh

Taking a moment's reflection, Rose mused:

| I am after some information etc on these tours.
|
| Has any one done any of these tours? Do you have any comments/Advise?

I don't have any experience with Shamrocker. But, in Scotland, I can
whole heartedly recommend MacBackpackers. Linked with hostels throughout
Scotland, they offer a great service.

www.macbackpackers.com

Old November 13th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Serena

Second the macbackpackers suggestion. I did a tour with them and it
was brilliant. Haggis is owned by Contiki.