Happy Easter

Old March 22nd, 2008, 06:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
ALAN HARRISON[_2_]

Default Happy Easter

Dear Jean,

Happy Easter!

A white Easter is an interesting prospect. We had some snow in Walsall this
afternoon. We'e on the home staight with the Holy Week liturgies - just
tonight's Paschal Vigil and tomorrow's Mass to go. Withe the Severn Valley
Railway reopening on Good Friday, I kidded Fr John (an inveterate
trainspotter) that he might get other priests to take the services so that
he could go "gricing". I don't think he'd take his hobby quite that far!

My knee seems to be taking its time getting better. I've still got a "sore
spot" four weeks after I fell over. Hope I'm not stuck with it forever....

See you soon,

Love,

Alan

Old March 22nd, 2008, 06:15 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

ALAN HARRISON wrote:

Dear Jean,

Happy Easter!

A white Easter is an interesting prospect. We had some snow in Walsall this
afternoon. We'e on the home staight with the Holy Week liturgies - just
tonight's Paschal Vigil and tomorrow's Mass to go. Withe the Severn Valley
Railway reopening on Good Friday, I kidded Fr John (an inveterate
trainspotter) that he might get other priests to take the services so that
he could go "gricing". I don't think he'd take his hobby quite that far!

My knee seems to be taking its time getting better. I've still got a "sore
spot" four weeks after I fell over. Hope I'm not stuck with it forever....

I hope you aren't stuck with it for too long as well. I had a knee
injury a few years ago, and they're painful!

Don't think this was meant for r.t.e., but a nice post anyway!

Happy Easter to you too.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate -www.davidhorne.net
(email address on website) "If people think God is interesting, the
Old March 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

"ALAN HARRISON" wrote in message
Dear Jean,

Happy Easter!

A white Easter is an interesting prospect. We had some snow in Walsall
this afternoon. We'e on the home staight with the Holy Week liturgies -
just tonight's Paschal Vigil and tomorrow's Mass to go. Withe the Severn
Valley Railway reopening on Good Friday, I kidded Fr John (an inveterate
trainspotter) that he might get other priests to take the services so that
he could go "gricing". I don't think he'd take his hobby quite that far!

My knee seems to be taking its time getting better. I've still got a "sore
spot" four weeks after I fell over. Hope I'm not stuck with it forever....

See you soon,

Love,

Alan

How nice! Being my name is Jean, I felt it was written to me...especially
after attending Holy Thursday Mass, Veneration of the Cross and Communion
Service on Friday, Holy Saturday Mass tonight and Easter Mass tomorrow noon!
But our priests are Fr.Francis and Fr. Liam!

Funny, my husband had a knee replacement last July and is very happy with it
....hope yours is less serious!

Regardless...I wish you a very Happy Easter, but I sincerely doubt I will
see you soon..but who knows? ;-)
Nice to read something pleasant after all the prolific and annoying
advertisements that are appearing here!

--Jean