FUN Pass and question

Old August 13th, 2008, 04:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
chatty cathy

Default FUN Pass and question

YAHOOOOOOOOOO i filled out my fun pass on carnival and have that now
waiting with my passport..haha
i cant download the documents until thursday they said cause they
werent ready..being that this is a group cruise it takes longer
supposeadly..
anyways decided to travel the extra distance to mobile alabama
instead of catching the bus van to take us up there from new orleans..
less hassle.
I have a question about Documents..
are they the same stuff you get in the mail but online? I recieved last
time i cruise paper documents through the mail but this time its going
to be downloaded from my printer and im just curious as if its the same
things sent..
i know silly question but im curious
thanx,,,,chatty cathy

Old August 14th, 2008, 04:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
BD

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
YAHOOOOOOOOOO i filled out my fun pass on carnival and have that now
waiting with my passport..haha
i cant download the documents until thursday they said cause they
werent ready..being that this is a group cruise it takes longer
supposeadly..
anyways decided to travel the extra distance to mobile alabama
instead of catching the bus van to take us up there from new orleans..
less hassle.
I have a question about Documents..
are they the same stuff you get in the mail but online? I recieved last
time i cruise paper documents through the mail but this time its going
to be downloaded from my printer and im just curious as if its the same
things sent..
i know silly question but im curious
thanx,,,,chatty cathy

Whoa, if you used some punctuation maybe more of us could understand you!

Old August 15th, 2008, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_2_]

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Oh yeah, as BD points out, punctiuation counts.

Splling Too!

--
Warning: keyboard may cause involuntary vowel movement - Clay Ferriola

Like Ebay? Try Bidnip. Be sure to put in my email as a referrer! I get
free NIPS!!

http://www.bidnip.com/a.php?id=44955 Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article , frijoli wrote:
Like Ebay? Try Bidnip. Be sure to put in my email as a referrer! I get
free NIPS!!

So, is this an auction or porn site. The free NIPS part is what is
confusing me... (g.
Old August 15th, 2008, 02:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article , frijoli wrote:
Like Ebay? Try Bidnip. Be sure to put in my email as a referrer! I get
free NIPS!!

So, is this an auction or porn site. The free NIPS part is what is
confusing me... (g.

Yeah it's porn you should check it out!

Actually I didn't realize I still had the link on there
Old August 15th, 2008, 04:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Von Fourche

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
YAHOOOOOOOOOO i filled out my fun pass on carnival and have that now
waiting with my passport..haha

And what is a "Fun Pass"?

Old August 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
m...

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
YAHOOOOOOOOOO i filled out my fun pass on carnival and have that now
waiting with my passport..haha

And what is a "Fun Pass"?

Carnival's pre-cruise online registration. Once you fill out all the
information, you print out a FunPass and take it to the pier, hand it to the
clerk at the check-in desk, she/he accesses your account, checks your ID and
credit card and hands you your sail and sign card. Very quick and efficient
as all the paperwork is done ahead of time.

Most cruise lines use a form of this.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

October 26, 2008 Sleazy 5 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy5.htm
Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm

Old August 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:34:23 -0400, "Von Fourche"
wrote:

And what is a "Fun Pass"?

Hi Van,

It is a boarding pass for your cruise.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old August 16th, 2008, 12:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Von Fourche

"George Leppla" wrote in message

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
m...

"chatty cathy" wrote in message
YAHOOOOOOOOOO i filled out my fun pass on carnival and have that now
waiting with my passport..haha

And what is a "Fun Pass"?

Carnival's pre-cruise online registration. Once you fill out all the
information, you print out a FunPass and take it to the pier, hand it to
the clerk at the check-in desk, she/he accesses your account, checks your
ID and credit card and hands you your sail and sign card. Very quick and
efficient as all the paperwork is done ahead of time.

Most cruise lines use a form of this.

I think I did that for my last cruise on Enchantment.

www.cheapcaliforniatravel.com