july holiday

Old March 14th, 2007, 09:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan[_1_]

Default july holiday

"Runge" wrote in message
...and with 2 garden dwarfs in front of the hotel, one of them with a red
nose ?
Is that kind of question serious ?

"Alan" a écrit dans le message de news:
anyone got any ideas for a holiday from the 21st to 28th june thats not
to hot has a nice hotel with a lift, and is not in a hilly area flying
from heathrow,gatwick,southampton or bournmouth

now you have had your sarcastic interlude which has no doubt made you feel
extremely clever i will explain,

not too hot --- both my wife and i suffer "badly" from the effects of the
sun and too much heat

a lift --- because i am disabled i find stairs a problem

not too hilly --- same answer as the requirement for a lift

choice of airports --- they are all reasonably easy to get to, there is
little point in flying out of manchester or similar when we do not live
anywhere near there

so now i have taken the trouble to explain myself to you i trust you have a
better understanding that all people are not the same and have different
needs, take yourself for instance, whatever are we going to do about that
self opinionated, self generated pseudo important attitude that you have, i
would suggest a brain transplant but allas the normal brain cells on offer
are too large to fit in the space available from where your disfunctional
cell will be removed from but who knows, research is a wonderfull thing, and
later, who knows ??????

in the meantime stuff your 2 garden dwarfs up your arse and keep the red
nose for red nose day

Old March 14th, 2007, 10:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
The Reid

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:03:18 GMT, "Alan"
wrote:

for a week ?? MMMMMmmmm

you have a point :-) In that case it has to be north. I don't know
your interests but the Orkney group are flat and cool. For a lift you
would probably have to try a hotel in the capital, all others are
small affairs without lifts. Don't rule out Scotland, the north is
often flattish apart from the actual mountains.
--
Mike Reid. Shetland pics:-
Puffin pics "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk/puffinpics.htm"
Old March 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin - bogus address

anyone got any ideas for a holiday from the 21st to 28th june thats not to
hot has a nice hotel with a lift, and is not in a hilly area flying from
heathrow,gatwick,southampton or bournmouth

Bruges and Gent, or St Petersburg?

Old March 14th, 2007, 04:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mick

Deeply Filled Mortician, 13/03/2007 wrote:

Make credence recognised that on 13 Mar 2007 22:44:46 GMT, "Mick"
has scripted:

Alan, 13/03/2007 wrote:

"Mick" wrote in message
Alan, 13/03/2007 wrote:

"The Reid" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:20:21 GMT, "Alan"

wrote:

anyone got any ideas for a holiday from the 21st to 28th june
thats not to hot has a nice hotel with a lift, and is not

in a hilly area flying from heathrow,gatwick,southampton or
bournmouth

Australia?
-- Mike Reid
UK walking, food, photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you

can email us@ this site Spain walking, food, tourism
"http://www.fell-walker.co.uk" Beginners UK flight sim addons
"http://www.lawn-mower-man.co.uk"

for a week ?? MMMMMmmmm

I have been to Australia for a week on two separate occasions. I
refused to go for a third time! ;o)

-- Mick

a tad knackering i would think, and certainly not cost effective

Very! Never again.

Tell us about the jet lag. Did you walk into many rooms wondering why?

Funnily enough not as bad as when I went for three weeks. Both flights
took off in the evening, I can't sleep sitting up and going I stood up
most of the way there (back was giving me gip) - annoyed the heck out
of the cabin staff. ;o) I slept round the clock on the day I got there
and the day I returned, was fine after that.

--
Mick
Old March 15th, 2007, 03:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Rome ?
get info he http://www.mercuriusrelocations.com/guide/