Looking for Bar List Picture from Enchantment of the Seas

Old July 1st, 2007, 04:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Von Fourche

Default Looking for Bar List Picture from Enchantment of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas has a Latin bar called Boleros. Anybody
know where I can get a picture of their bar drink list? I was on this ship
about a year or so ago. I drunk many Mojito's from this bar.
I also discovered the Caipirinha which I fell in love with and also
Royal Caribbean's special version of the Caipirinha with Vodka.

What I would like are the ingredients to Royal Caribbean's version
of the Caipirinha and also their Vodka version. I badly want to make
one just like they made theirs.

Any body know where I can this info?

Much thanks!

Old July 1st, 2007, 05:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Joe Pessarra

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
ink.net...

Enchantment of the Seas has a Latin bar called Boleros. Anybody
know where I can get a picture of their bar drink list? I was on this

ship
about a year or so ago. I drunk many Mojito's from this bar.
I also discovered the Caipirinha which I fell in love with and also
Royal Caribbean's special version of the Caipirinha with Vodka.

What I would like are the ingredients to Royal Caribbean's version
of the Caipirinha and also their Vodka version. I badly want to make
one just like they made theirs.

Any body know where I can this info?

Much thanks!

Go to http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do and click on "Contact us" under
"Customer Support". One of those 800 numbers should help you. There are
also 5 email addresses for 5 countries, that might be of help. You have to
start somewhere.

A Site Search on the RC site for Caipirinha gives the following:

"Portobelo, Brazil - Royal Caribbean International Cachaça is a strong,
80-proof liquor distilled from sugarcane and aged for one year. Try it in a
caipirinha, made with Cachaça, crushed limes, sugar and ice. The result is a
sweet, tangy, potent cocktail that is fast becoming popular around the
world."

Good luck.

Joe

Old July 1st, 2007, 05:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
ink.net...

Enchantment of the Seas has a Latin bar called Boleros. Anybody
know where I can get a picture of their bar drink list? I was on this
ship
about a year or so ago. I drunk many Mojito's from this bar.
I also discovered the Caipirinha which I fell in love with and also
Royal Caribbean's special version of the Caipirinha with Vodka.

What I would like are the ingredients to Royal Caribbean's version
of the Caipirinha and also their Vodka version. I badly want to make
one just like they made theirs.

Any body know where I can this info?

Much thanks!

When I was in Brazil, they made the caipirinha's with a local moonshine that
they called Pinga. Here are some recipes.

http://www.recipezaar.com/95199
http://www.maria-brazil.org/caipirinha.htm
http://cocktails.about.com/od/atozco...prnha_cktl.htm