Cheap cruise?

Old July 16th, 2004, 12:10 AM
vishalsisodiya

Default Cheap cruise?

Hi I'm a student and some from's and I want to go on a cheap cruise.
There is about 8 of us but when we book the number will probably be
down to 6. Our only stipulation is it has to be really hot, caribean
maybe? We are located in Calgary, Canada and want a one week cruise
between December 22 - January 3. We will need air travel too. If you
can please help, or point me in the right direction, I do apprectiate
it.

Thank you.

Old July 16th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Cruisebyweb

Or EasyCruise.

Christmas holiday cruise and cheap do not equate.

Regards, Keith.
Old July 16th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Candy

You have chosen the most expensive week of the year. You may be able to
find a consolidator who has blocks of cabins reserved.

Candy -- would love to cruise that week

Old July 16th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Jim

You need to talk to a professional travel agent. I can tell you a few things
though right now, first Christmas week is not going to be cheap in either
the cruise or the flights. In addition during that time of the year it is
very wise to travel at least a day early so you will also need a hotel room
for the night prior to the cruise, also not cheap at that time of the year.
You will also need to all be over 21 for most cruiselines or have someone
over 25 be responsible for anyone under 21 yrs old, something that isn't
smart unless they are related. Lots to think about and lots to talk to an
agent about.
Jim

Old July 16th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Howie

vishalsisodiya wrote:

Hi I'm a student and some from's and I want to go on a cheap cruise.
There is about 8 of us but when we book the number will probably be
down to 6. Our only stipulation is it has to be really hot, caribean
maybe? We are located in Calgary, Canada and want a one week cruise
between December 22 - January 3. We will need air travel too. If you
can please help, or point me in the right direction, I do apprectiate
it.

Thank you.

Keep checking prices once you get about 90 day away from the time you
want to sail. I suggest www.vacationstogo.com as a place to start.

Howie

Old July 16th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Rosalie B.

Howie wrote:

Are you guys sure this isn't a troll? Does a real student spell this
badly and use such bad grammar?

If not - I'd say forget it kid. You'd do it cheaper to fly to Cancun
or Lucaya.

vishalsisodiya wrote:

Hi I'm a student and some from's and I want to go on a cheap cruise.
There is about 8 of us but when we book the number will probably be
down to 6. Our only stipulation is it has to be really hot, caribean
maybe? We are located in Calgary, Canada and want a one week cruise
between December 22 - January 3. We will need air travel too. If you
can please help, or point me in the right direction, I do apprectiate
it.

Thank you.

Keep checking prices once you get about 90 day away from the time you
want to sail. I suggest www.vacationstogo.com as a place to start.

Howie

grandma Rosalie
Old July 16th, 2004, 04:03 AM
LES!

"vishalsisodiya" wrote in message
om...
Hi I'm a student and some from's and I want to go on a cheap cruise.
There is about 8 of us but when we book the number will probably be
down to 6. Our only stipulation is it has to be really hot, caribean
maybe? We are located in Calgary, Canada and want a one week cruise
between December 22 - January 3. We will need air travel too. If you
can please help, or point me in the right direction, I do apprectiate
it.

Thank you.

I'm no expert. But I am considered to be extremely frugal.. of hell. I'm
cheap!

There are probably no cruises (7 day because I wouldn't take anything less
than 7 unless it was free) cheaper than the NCL Sea or the Carnival Elation
both out of Southern Texas. (NCL Sea out of Houston and Elation out of
Galveston)

I took the NCL Sea as my first cruise, and would definitely recommend it as
a cheap alternative. You visit 4 countries (Including the USA) in a week,
and the prices are as low as about $500 PP (with taxes and port fees etc)
for an inside cabin.

I'm currently looking for an "extra" cruise to take by myself, and am
considering both of these because of the price and the itinerary.

LES!