Booking directly with the Cruise line (Royal Caribbean)

Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:29 AM
Queen of Cruising

Default Booking directly with the Cruise line (Royal Caribbean)

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:29:31 GMT, "Mike Quint"
wrote:

Thanks Karen, As you can see from this workout, punctuation and spelling
have little to do with MENSA, in fact I am quite dyslexic( thus the terrible
spelling.) It is mostly logic and math.

Sorry Mike but even MENSA requires one of many tests to get in
including the several IQ standards that you would not be able to meet
the 98th percentile on due to your handicap.

So how did yo get in?

Why is it that
so many people only relate MENSA to college professors and the like, whereas
many members are truck drivers, housewives and an assortment of blue collar
workers. People who do not know what they are saying are free to do so, but
like "Q" they only loose any credibility.

That's "lose" not loose" and that is not a dyslexic mistake.

As far as my knowledge of MENSA goes, it is much better than yours. I
know exactly who and what about MENSA and that it has nothing to do
with social or income class.

My Hubby used to lecture to MENSA groups regularly. I went along. I
was not impressed.

MENSA has evolved into a pseudo-class of individuals many of which
have underlying political motivations and many more of which are as
borind=g as Charles.

I just hate troublemakers and mean
spirited cranks like "Q" and should not have aired any of my private life.

That also is not a dyslexic issue.

Mike -- Latin for Table where everything is equal.

It actually comes from a Roman Vulgar translation that means "in the
round" and "on a level surface" such as a table.
Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:32 AM
Queen of Cruising

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:16:05 -0500, Eileen Garland
wrote:

From the rtc charter QoC likes to quote: "Users are strongly
urged to keep messages of a confrontational or argumentative nature to a
minimum."

No, Eileen, you screwed the pooch again.

I think the Charter is garbage and as I have said soooooooo many times
before, it is not worth the paper it is not written on.

I merely point out the hypocrites who DO bow in homage to the Charter,
especially spamming TA's, and report their insincerities.

Old December 2nd, 2003, 02:35 AM
Eileen Garland

Queen of Cruising wrote:

So how did yo get in?

How did "yo?"

Or DID yo?

Old July 19th, 2004, 06:31 PM
*bicker*

A Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:33:31 -0500, "Paul"
escribió:
To me, a "real" Travel Agent is one that works from an established Agency
staffed by a pool of travel professionals that consumers can call and/or
visit during normal business hours and on weekends.

So American Express doesn't qualify?

--
bicker®
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/D...ry_040602.html