Get the legendary Absinthe and experience the ultimate drunk.

Old August 16th, 2005, 11:49 AM

Default Get the legendary Absinthe and experience the ultimate drunk.

You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

Old August 16th, 2005, 02:39 PM
PabloRena ---> AnalProbe

wrote in message
oups.com...
You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

Great! But isn't is poisonous?

Old August 16th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Padraig Breathnach

"PabloRena --- AnalProbe" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

Great! But isn't is poisonous?

Very many things we ingest are poisonous, but usually only in portions
far larger than we typically consume.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old August 16th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Mark Hewitt

wrote in message
oups.com...
You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

It's legal in the UK anyway, you can get it at many places.

Old August 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Timothy Kroesen

I bought my first bottle at a supermarket in Italy; so it must be legal
there too.

So let's get on with our 'personal experiences'...g

A righteous drunk to be sure, but where were the visions???

Tim K

"Mark Hewitt" wrote in
message ...

oups.com...

Old August 16th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Iceman

You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

Great! But isn't is poisonous?

Modern absinthe does contain the toxin wormwood, but in a far smaller
proportion than early 20th century absinthe did. You couldn't drink
enough modern absinthe to get poisoned by wormwood - you'd succumb to
alcohol poisoning first (modern absinthes have a higher alcohol content
than vodka or gin).

Old August 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM
JX Bardant

a écrit dans le message de news:
You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

I bought so-called absinth in Prague a few years ago... It was basically
just alcohol and colour, just good enough for cleaning windows.
And anyway the original recipe is not Czech but Swiss.

Old August 25th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Padraig Breathnach

"JX Bardant" wrote:

I bought so-called absinth in Prague a few years ago... It was basically
just alcohol and colour, just good enough for cleaning windows.

Alcohol isn't very good for cleaning windows. Use vinegar.

Old August 25th, 2005, 12:29 AM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

"JX Bardant" wrote:

I bought so-called absinth in Prague a few years ago... It was basically
just alcohol and colour, just good enough for cleaning windows.

Alcohol isn't very good for cleaning windows. Use vinegar.

Though you can't consume it, window cleaner is just as cheap and
effective!

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
photos at http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer