Careless smoker starts fire

Old April 3rd, 2006, 03:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Careless smoker starts fire

lPain and simple-- no one should be forced to breath that foul smoke.
You must be foolish to doubt the ill effects. We all have an uncle bob
who who smoked 3 packs and lived to 100. Proves nothing.

Old April 3rd, 2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Smokers are just trash plain and simple. A habit of the blue collar and
uneducated

Old April 3rd, 2006, 03:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

..

--
wrote in message
ups.com...
Smokers are just trash plain and simple. A habit of the blue collar and
uneducated

You sir are an absolute twit. Hardly restricted to blue collar, and most
definitely not to the uneducated as you so crudely put it. While i am no
longer a smoker, and do not particularly like the smell of smoke, it is
still a legal product in both the US and Canada, as well as numerous other
countries. As such I defend the right of people who are of legal age to
partake of the product. I know that some person will no doubt say that no
one has the right to smoke but I will still disagree.

Paul

Paul Hoffman
Burlington ON
or
"Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known" Montaigne

Old April 4th, 2006, 11:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

wrote:

Smokers are just trash plain and simple. A habit of the blue collar and
uneducated

Folks, I rest my case!
Old April 5th, 2006, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I have no worry about lung cancer. No more than I worry about AIDS due
to the God-fearing life I live according to His plan. Smokers are just
disgusting beasts

Old April 6th, 2006, 05:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

jimbo wrote:

wrote:
Another anti-smoking Nazi!
Think about it. How many smokers are there among how many passengers
aboard all the cruises in a year's time, and how many fires have there
been started by smokers? Now, think about the number of smokers aboard
all the passengers on flights in the U. S. before smoking was totally
banned on domestic flights. How many fires were there aboard planes?
Think about all the passengers aboard all the overseas flights and the
number of smokers in those passengers. How many fires have there been
aboard overseas flights?
I am a non-smoker, but I get very hot about you Nazi's trudging on
everyone's rights just because you think you know better how we/they
should conduct our lives. And, yes, I've been on those overseas flights
numerous times, and I flew many times per year on domestic flights
before smoking was totally banned. So, I do have a bit of experience.
Get off our backs!
========
So, please tell us who you WOULD blame IF you came up with Lung Cancer?
Just a hypothetical situation and I would not wish this on any DECENT
person.

Why is it necessary to blame anyone? According to the "experts", cancer
is not totally environmental: some portion of it is hereditary.

Perhaps, in our litigious society, one might be looking for someone to
sue. Should I blame my parents, grandparents, et al?