Some photographies from France (Lille and Le Touquet)

Old March 5th, 2007, 06:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
arrrnob

Default Some photographies from France (Lille and Le Touquet)

Hello,

I just add on my website new galleries that I suggest you to visit. ;-)
= http://arrrnob.free.fr/

One about Lille, in the north of France, with some sun.
So I manage to take good pictures, full of colors of the buildings
structure...

And another one about "Le Touquet - Paris Plage", which is a balnear station
in the north of France.
It's on "la cote d'opale". This is a very nice place !

Regards, and feel free to comment.
Arnaud

--
arrrnob
http://arrrnob.free.fr/

Old March 5th, 2007, 11:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:13:26 +0100, "arrrnob"
wrote:

Hello,

I just add on my website new galleries that I suggest you to visit. ;-)
= http://arrrnob.free.fr/

One about Lille, in the north of France, with some sun.
So I manage to take good pictures, full of colors of the buildings
structure...

And another one about "Le Touquet - Paris Plage", which is a balnear station
in the north of France.
It's on "la cote d'opale". This is a very nice place !

Regards, and feel free to comment.
Arnaud

As always, your pictures ae colourful and full of life.

Thanks,

Keith, Bristol, UK
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
arrrnob

"Keith Anderson" a écrit

As always, your pictures ae colourful and full of life.

Thanks for your kind comments ;-)

Arnaud