IS GLOBAL WARMING REAL ?

Old March 16th, 2007, 05:20 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.laos
Phi Dung Mo

Default Warning, garages cause global warming!

Why would I waste my time, you obviously don't understand the simplest
aspects of the issue as demonstrated by your analogy. A misplaced analogy
based on Chemistry?, as you suggested? It is much more a thermodynamic issue
with regards to atmospherics than chemistry.
If the greatest minds in the world are already no challenge to yours,
then you can play king of the world all that you like. Just don't preach
your bull**** to the 3rd world, take on a real challenge, post your nonsense
on a science forum.

Phi Dung Mo

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message k.net...

Why don't you spit out your Canadian science expertise?

because you're the one who took my simple illustration literally in the
wrong way.

The next question I have for you is why you have so much prostitutes in
your
country?

Niel.

"Phi Dung Mo" wrote in message
Well Mr. Smarter than everybody Neil Humphreys,

I noted recently that this stupid git also criticized Americans for
wrecking the English language. English language? Yeah right, an isalnd
full
of people who can barely understand each others speach and fully can't
understand complete phrases or terms from one end of their tiny island to
the other. Sometimes from one side of town to the other.

Phi Dung Mo

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message thlink.net...

The real idiot is the ones who failed to see my simple illustration, I
did
it that way since I assume not many would understand Chemistry.

The real idiot is the ones who believe in the scam of CO2 by believing
that
0.5% CO2 can trap 99% Oxygen+Nitrogen.

The real idiot is the ones who don't go to the source to CUT OFF The
heat
directly by playing the CO2 fantasy theory.

The Green House Effect is as bogus as you are, you ignored the Shelter
of
the Green House, that is what trapped the heat NOT THE CO2. So if you
believe in the Green House Effect, why wouldn't you want to believe in a
Garage effect?

I love to face you person to person to prove that you are a super idiot.

FYI - Heat vibrates the outer electrons of Oxygen and Nitrogen, and CO2
cannot trap O & N since CO2 is 200+ times less.

Niel

"Phi Dung Mo" wrote in message
There is an idiot born each and every minute!

As Neil has so aptly proven with his mini expiriment, global warming is
caused by garages. Stop building garages, tear down your old garage and
reduce global warming!

Phi Dung Mo

Old March 16th, 2007, 11:03 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.laos
Maus

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message nk.net...

"Eeyore" wrote in message

100% h2o2 (dry powder)

Bwahahaahhaha !

is actually quite safe

Hazards

Hydrogen peroxide, either in pure or diluted form, can pose several
risks:

No kidding, well depending on the percentage of dilution, for example
Walmart sells lots of Hydrogen peroxide (3%) for cleaning your cut and
bruise. It comes mixed with water.

This is an excellent example people should compare and know about the
bogus
effect of CO2 to the Global Warning. As you can see 3% of Hydrogen
peroxide
mixing with water 97% has no ability to kill or destruct anyone because 3%
is weak. Similarly 0.03% of CO2 mixing with 99% of O+N in the atmosphere,
it too should have no effect on the temperature of O+N.

Scientists can use all their fancy words to convince others, but I
strongly
don't believe it until I see their proof instead of theory.

Niel.

mm so 3% of H2O2 solution has the same effect, because it's not harmfull,
the same as 0.03% of CO2 mixing with 99% of O+N in the atmosphere? Also
because the concentration is so little?

We can do a test: lets say we make a solution of 0.03% botuline, which is
the strongest poison originating in nature. Only 2 trillionth of a gram is
lethal for a man
(trillion = 1000 × 10003)

Would you drink it, or would you go for, lets say, the 25% saline solution?

So, concentrations don't say much if you don't know the effects.

Maus

--
(\__/)
(O.o )