Mara Migration

Old July 25th, 2007, 10:38 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
rydale

Default Mara Migration

Hi all

At last we are getting back to Kenya this week.

Does anyone know the current status of the migration in the Mara?
We normally go over to the Mara River, but worth knowing if the wildebeest
are 'in town'.

Thanks

Charles

Old July 26th, 2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Pat Anderson

In message , rydale
writes
Hi all

At last we are getting back to Kenya this week.

Does anyone know the current status of the migration in the Mara?
We normally go over to the Mara River, but worth knowing if the wildebeest
are 'in town'.

Thanks

Charles

Hi Charles,
I`m sure somebody else will get back to answer your question, I just
want to wish you all a great safari! Come back and tell us what you
saw in the Mara.
Pat.
--
Pat Anderson
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:24 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
the_niner_nation

"rydale" wrote in message
Hi all

At last we are getting back to Kenya this week.

Does anyone know the current status of the migration in the Mara?
We normally go over to the Mara River, but worth knowing if the wildebeest
are 'in town'.

Thanks

Charles

Hi..I will be there in early october..was wondering If I would be lucky
enough to see any of the migration myself...

hope you have a fantastic time in kenya..post back with stories of your
trip!