The Worst Customs & Immigration

Old December 18th, 2003, 12:02 PM
JMS

Default The Worst Customs & Immigration

I'm interested in hearing where you think the worst/rudest airport customs
personnel are. For me, it's got to be Australian airports.

Old December 18th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Henry

JMS wrote:

I'm interested in hearing where you think the worst/rudest airport customs
personnel are. For me, it's got to be Australian airports.

Saudi Arabia, without question.

cheers,

Henry
Old December 18th, 2003, 12:54 PM
None

"Henry" wrote in message
JMS wrote:

I'm interested in hearing where you think the worst/rudest airport

customs
personnel are. For me, it's got to be Australian airports.

Saudi Arabia, without question.

cheers,

Miami - where idiocy abounds!

Old December 18th, 2003, 01:08 PM
WebMonkey

JMS wrote:
I'm interested in hearing where you think the worst/rudest airport
customs personnel are. For me, it's got to be Australian airports.

Bombay.

Old December 18th, 2003, 01:55 PM
colin.

"JMS" wrote in message
| I'm interested in hearing where you think the worst/rudest airport customs
| personnel are. For me, it's got to be Australian airports

Columbus, OH. Where four soldiers point their guns at your head for
refusing to take your pants off in front of three hundred people.

Old December 18th, 2003, 05:25 PM
d b

I vote for JFK.

djb

Old December 18th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Edward Tang

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:25:33 GMT, d b wrote:

I vote for JFK.

djb

I dunno, last few times I've been through JFK immigration t's been
pleasant enough. It may be somewhat rude-ish, but not anymore rude-ish
than Manhattan......

- Ed
Old December 18th, 2003, 06:17 PM
d b

I know what you mean --- actually I was thinking more of the Customs part
than the Immigration.

Having said that, I guess I have probably been treated badly at IAD as
many times as JFK --- sorry New York!

djb

Old December 18th, 2003, 06:38 PM
Peter L

"JMS" wrote in message
I'm interested in hearing where you think the worst/rudest airport customs
personnel are. For me, it's got to be Australian airports.

Personally I can only remember being searched at customs one time in the
last 30 years. As to immigration, I have one problem with the Niagara Falls
entrance into Canada. Otherwise not much.