"No Fly List" - is a net to supress voice???

Old September 6th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Lee Bell

"Kari Sinhalavan" wrote in message
om...
"Lee Bell" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Kari Sinhalavan" wrote

First of all, who are you and why should we believe that somebody that
admits to being a sexual abuser of animals?

If you want to ask about that then that will be a different discussion.
Stupid Americans like you can't comprehend what I mean.

We're bright enough not to take your word for anything. By the way, you
didn't answer the question.

Matt, you didn't get the point. It is US that control TSA list.

That's because it's a US list.

How come Professor Kantha's name went into that list?

Good question. Why don't you ask him?

It is because of US.

First you say it's because Sri Lanka wants it there, now you say it's
because of the US. Says who?

Is it because of US or Sri Lankan government using dirty tricks to put

his
name on the TSA
list??

You think maybe the US cares enough about this guy to add his name to

the
list of thousands we already have to keep an eye our for . . . just

because
they can?

If you are in the business of keeping the name in TSA keep it perfect
otherwise don't be in that business. I agree that US should keep the TSA

but
with very through check not on false propaganda to third world arseholes.

Here's a surprise for you. If we could be perfect in our lists of
terrorists, there would be no more terrorists. Life just isn't like that.
Further, for all we know, the list is perfect. We have only your word to
the contrary.

I just want to know who maintain that list and who
else have influence to force US government to enter somebody's name on
false accusation.

There was no accusation.
You don't know that there is not good reason for the name on the list.
There may, in fact, be more than one person with the same name somewhere

in
the world.
You don't even know that the guy that the posting was about doesn't

deserve
to be on the list.

Read the article again and it is clearly stated. English is not my first
language.

So what?

You want to know about the list, file a freedom of information request

with
the government.

If you are forcing other nations to follow then it is your ****ing

business
keep perfect or outsource to smart Indians.

Certainly it's my business. It is not yours . . . unless, of course, being
a agitator is your business.

If his name is entered in TSA list then how come he
is a good citizen while he is in US??

The people that financed and carried out the events of 9-11-01 were good
residents until they killed a **** load of US Citizens. BTW, your buddy
isn't a US Citizen. He may have been a resident.

NOPE!!! They have know these people are terrorist. Still they got the visa
and failed to follow it up.

Sorry, but I'm one of the people you're talking about. I'm part of the
government you're talking about and I'm one of the people who not only add
to, but monitor enforcement of prohibitions relating to terrorist lists.
You, on the other hand, are simply a full of ****, asshole, knownothing.

Lee

Old September 6th, 2004, 06:08 AM
anonymous

Matt wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message

Matt wrote:

What about a list of people that aren't allowed to drive because they've

had

their license suspended?

Due process.

miguel

Exactly, which is why I also said in my post that a court order should be
required to keep someone on the no fly list.

"Due process" would require a court order to put them on the list.

Old September 6th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Matt

"anonymous" wrote in message
m...

Matt wrote:

What about a list of people that aren't allowed to drive because

they've

had

their license suspended?

Due process.

miguel

Exactly, which is why I also said in my post that a court order should

be
required to keep someone on the no fly list.

"Due process" would require a court order to put them on the list.

I disagree, but that would be up to a court to decide.

Matt

Old September 6th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Matt

"anonymous" wrote in message
om...

Matt

Are you saying you would not object if your name was place on the list
without due process?

There is a difference between placing "me" on the no fly list and placing my
"name" on the no fly list. I would not object if my name was on the no fly
list as long as there was then someway to differentiate "me" from the other
person that shares my name.

Matt

Old September 6th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Bud A Bing

"Matt" wrote in message

"anonymous" wrote in message
om...

Matt

Are you saying you would not object if your name was place on the list
without due process?

There is a difference between placing "me" on the no fly list and placing

my
"name" on the no fly list. I would not object if my name was on the no

fly
list as long as there was then someway to differentiate "me" from the

other
person that shares my name.

Matt

There *is* a way to differentiate you. They hold you at the ticket counter
until they can call a special number, give them your ID numbers, and clear
you for a boarding pass. Usually takes from 5 to 20 minutes.

Bud

Old September 7th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Matt

"Bud A Bing" wrote in message
. com...

"Matt" wrote in message

"anonymous" wrote in message
[...]

Obviously that is not good enough solution.

Matt