Closing early in Bangkok

Old March 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Carlos

Default Closing early in Bangkok

"Chabon" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:20:57 GMT, LarbGai@remove thisto replylycos.com
(LarbGai) wrote:

In article , tchiowa2@hotmail
.com says...

Why would anyone other than people like you and Larby even care?

I stand corrected. I should have said "Larby AND CHABON'S obsession is
the only purpose they have left in life".

******Heh heh, meanwhile here we have Titchy admitting to being a, horror of
horrors.......Sex Tourist.

From: Tchiowa )
Subject: This makes it a lot more fun
Original Format
Newsgroups: soc.culture.filipino
Date: 1997/12/20

Frank Roderus wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

Tansong Isda wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

Gee, now that certain less reputable members of the group have
kill-filed me I can say Merry Christmas to all without having to print

disclaimer.

Gone on vacation. Be nice to the less fortunate in this group. See you
all in a few weeks.

Hmmm..I wonder why....

Uh, maybe because I like going on vacation (WOW what a concept!!)

Naw, I think it's because you are one of them sex tourists in disguise,
leaping the Pacific whenever you feel romantic. There are a lot like you
around, you know.

Yes sir. I always thought I could get a better deal in Asia. That's why
I just spent $1,500 for a plane ticket, so I could save $20 on a hooker.

I'll take all the money I save and donate it to your film project. OK?
:-)

Mr Tchiowa, is that you in your disguise again? And you say you know
Thailand better??
I know you know the hookers and the Girlie bars better - but the rest
- you know - that are not connected to your business???

Chabby,

It is obvious.
Tchiowa didn't wrote that, it was another poster impersonating him.

bwahahahahahahahahah

*PLONK*

Carlos

Old March 6th, 2004, 12:20 AM
LarbGai

In article ,
says...

sonny? I can be your grandfather many times over. Anyway, I've got no
time for your trash. killfile for you................ I wished and you
disappeared. How marvellous these modern software are. LMAO. (Laughing
My Ass Off) in case you still looking up the meaning of this term,
grandson.

****** English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. I
suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere
typist.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use
for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. Why is it that the people
with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? You've got a big hole
in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our
gain. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be
thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring
once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Do yourself and
everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you
wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your father didn't screw a plant and
raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you
haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face like
a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat
wave. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue
Unit, and get lost.

:-)

Old March 8th, 2004, 04:19 AM
stephen voss

Matt Kelly wrote:

I guessed you missed the sentence in my post that said I'm not interested in
the sex trade. But I am interested in a late-night drink or meal. Try
visiting New York City sometime and you'll get a sense of what a vibrant
city feels like. It's a shame Bangkok has decided not to stand in the same
league-- but then, your answer did sound rather thick-headed, so maybe
that's the nature of the place.

Almost every decent hotel in bangkok has a 24 hour coffee shop.
Think of the many people who will lose honest work because of this.
No more midnight movies...no more flirting over coffee at 2am.